Name change (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just found out that the club name is inaccurate according to NOAA. It appears that the majority live outside of Tornado Alley.

stalley.gif

The rest of us must be in Insignificant Tornado Alley . ;p

I'm finally frig'n significant!

Wednesday afternoon I got to watch a tornado try to form about a half mile east of the house.... sort'a spooky. I've been in two of the dang things now and just never really get used to 'em.

And I bet there hasn't been a Tornado in Idaho in 25 years, maybe longer. Very freak think here. But when I lived in Wichita it seemed like we had them weekly. I can smell our moldy crawl space still.

I still think Gourmet Cruisers would have been good. Although, eggs and toast for breakfast I had and the brats and beans I served at Cruise Moab would hardly be gourment. They did taste excellent. I think food tastes better outside and with friends. The first meal I had with what would become TAC was definitely gourment. I can't remember what that chili with shrimp was called that Chef made but it hit the spot after a long day on the trail. It is one of my foundest memories of a Cruise Moab.

Ooops! I guess my typo is probably going to be seen as a dumb school teacher that can't spell. Oh well!

not to steal this thread but.....

do you guys have a way to keep your rigs on the ground incase you get a big twister runnin through your parts?

say maybe a concrete slab with deep anchor points to chain up to...... :idea:

just wondering.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom