Nakamichi plastic speaker boxes bolt up in the same spots as Mark Levinson plastic pods? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My 2001 LX came with a Mark Levinson stereo. A few years ago, I gave away my lower door speakers & plastic speaker pods because I put aftermarket speakers in my LX.

Now I am trying to get a guy to make me some plastic baffles for my aftermarket speakers and I have accidently bought a set of Nakamichi plastic speaker boxes since I just figured all the LX’s had similar pods.

My question is do the Nakamichi plastic speaker boxes bolt up in the same spots as Mark Levinson plastic pods?

Nakamichi Part # 8615060090

Mark Levinson Part # 861600W270

Thank you for your help!

My 2001 LX came with a Mark Levinson stereo. A few years ago, I gave away my lower door speakers & plastic speaker pods because I put aftermarket speakers in my LX.

Now I am trying to get a guy to make me some plastic baffles for my aftermarket speakers and I have accidently bought a set of Nakamichi plastic speaker boxes since I just figured all the LX’s had similar pods.

My question is do the Nakamichi plastic speaker boxes bolt up in the same spots as Mark Levinson plastic pods?

Nakamichi Part # 8615060090

Mark Levinson Part # 861600W270

Thank you for your help!
Curious, How do you like your MS-8? I have the Audison version but not really sure this is needed with aftermarket head unit. Sorry to distract from the question. I am using the NVX speaker baffles in place for my Focal Flax components. Worked well and comes with speaker ring and waveguide.

I love the JBL MS8 so much that I bought spares in case that I need them in the future.

It is the single piece of equipment that had the most change on my system.

Where do you hide your MS-8 in your rig?

Where do you hide your MS-8 in your rig?
It fits perfectly under the passenger side front seat.

Where the factory amp was & even the plastic piece that protected the wiring on the amp screws down perfectly to cover the MS8’s wiring.

It fits perfectly under the passenger side front seat.

Where the factory amp was & even the plastic piece that protected the wiring on the amp screws down perfectly to cover the MS8’s wiring.
Love this! Hopefully, I can jam the audison in that same spot. Thanks for the inspiration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom