Naches / Government Meadows sometime soon? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My wife hasn't been at all, and it's been a while since I've gone.

I would like to head out here and check out the cabin, meadows, etc. Lazy day trip. Not looking for any hardcore wheeling this go.

Thing is, I don't remember exactly how to get there. Anyone wanna either tag along while I figure it out or show me the way?

I might be down to tag along with my fiancee.. I have a stock fj80 though, so no hard stuff for me either. I've been to Evans Creek and tahuya with it, so it does OK. But I wouldn't be much help navigating as I haven't been up Naches yet. Let me know!

ill go too! Just let me know when!

SO WHEN WE GOING?

Still on? I'll go again; already have the running board clearance!
Steve, if Joe ( OP ), Dain and the other fellas don't go, I'll do a run with yah!

Mike,
when you coming back on this side again? perhaps a new thread for a spring trip?! BBQ and family!

Saturday, 9AM, *Enumclaw* Safeway parking lot. If this doesn't work for you guys I'm open to suggestions.

Wife said it's a go. See u Sat @ Safeway

G2G, I'll be solo though. I have a tire compressor but my cig socket is acting up again; need a whole new housing. It's the portalable Goodyear from Costco. Hope someone has juice to power it.

Joe has one and I have a VIAIR that is mounted, but not wired in. Still waiting for tank and parts.

Hey guys, me and the wife came down w/ some stomach bug. We don't really feel like stopping every 15 for a restroom break.

If we wake up and feel mucho better, we'll be there. Otherwise we may not make it. Don't wait up for us.

I have no clue where to go into
The mountains.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom