For Sale N. Utah: Misc FJ40 parts clean out. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’ll take 6, 23 and 25. Second in line for #7. PM sent.
#6 is mine

Just to reinforce my sales policy, ^this is exactly why I set up my virtual yard sales the way I do. It's easy to glance through the replies and know if someone beat you to it (and you can still get in line should buyer #1 flake out).

Reason #2: I do not have the time or patience to go through multiple conversation threads and compare those PMs with the time stamps on replies in the thread and then message all parties to tell them each who claimed the part first. I'm not a parts store and don't have a shipping department. There is already too much potential for confusion on my end. Post IN THE THREAD first. THEN send me a PM if you want. I go off the order of replies.

All parts that were spoken for have been paid for and shipped out. Tracking #'s were sent via PM.

If any of you have ANY issues. Let me know. I don't like bad surprises, and I do what I can to make sure they don't happen.

Reactions: KTP
20. $100— Barn door hinges. All 4 work. 3 swing in the wind, the other one needs a pinky push to move. ’74 and earlier. The cruiser gods blessed me with a tailgate and hardware, so I sold my barn doors and don’t need these.

21. $10— Ashtray housing. Her age might have her a bit wrinkly but a little face paint and she should shine right up for a night on the town. Surface rust/chrome peeling. I was going to cut off the recess and install a front plate for extra switches. After the work and money I put into the rest of the dash, only an OEM ashtray would do. Thanks again @RAGINGMATT – I’ll admit a little sticker shock when I first got my bill, but honestly, it went away instantly when I received my knobs, I keep glancing at them in the dash and thinking they are new. Everyone check out his new website too. VintageTEqParts.com I’m VERY impressed, he put it all together himself with no web development training). My switches will have to live elsewhere. (The only thing I see similar is a “buy it now” on Ebay for $15+ $9.50 shipping)

22. $5— Mixed breed cigarette lighter. If it were a dog it would be “designer” and they would call it a “cancer-poo” or something. The empty OEM 12v socket came in my truck. I bought the aftermarket plug on Amazon. Never wired up. I’ve gone a different direction.

23. SOLD/Shipped $10— OEM hinge pins (x4). I heard these are now a discontinued part from Toyota. Just sayin’.

24. $5 (for all 3)—Mirror mounting balls. For some reason I had 2 mirror heads for sale, but 3 balls. Better too many balls than too few I always say.

25. SOLD/Shipped $80— Cruiser Outfitters drum axle knuckle rebuild kit. Part# FA6975 ($95 from Cruiser Outfitters) I swapped to 60 series disc knuckles, so used a different rebuild kit.

26. $15— Emission control unit. This was sitting under the cowl. Alone and neglected. I imagined it as a character from Toy Story. It can’t be happy under there, forgotten. The cheapest comparable unit I can find is also from a ’74 on eBay for $25+ shipping.
I'm not buying, but damn nice ad. If I needed something I would buy just for the effort you expended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom