For Sale N. GA: James Baroud Grand Raid Rooftop Tent (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi. I am definately interested. I live in Maine. How do we make this work? Shipping? Meet up? Not sure your location. I have cash and ready to rock and roll. I will wait for your reply. My email is adambauer32@gmail.com or you can call or text me at 207-504-3four63

Great build! Curious what crossbar system you are using? I ended up with the Thule xsporter system cause it could take the weight but I wanted a lower profile such as yours.

JB tents really are great!!

Great build! Curious what crossbar system you are using? I ended up with the Thule xsporter system cause it could take the weight but I wanted a lower profile such as yours.

JB tents really are great!!
We had our rack made by a local fab shop here in Arizona. Our requirement was to have the bottom of the cross bars at the height of the bed sides.

It keeps it low for the off road performance, but also let’s us put up our awning that pops into the bed stake holes and we can get in and out of the tent from under it.

24CC8B27-B42F-46E3-9FC5-2039ED9D83FB.jpeg
2DE37758-3025-4DC9-97DF-6C01CEEEEE69.jpeg
A107F5E7-406D-4411-96C7-6A6480F78641.jpeg
42F7BD08-C762-4DA9-9549-F94A28AC860A.jpeg

We had our rack made by a local fab shop here in Arizona. Our requirement was to have the bottom of the cross bars at the height of the bed sides.

It keeps it low for the off road performance, but also let’s us put up our awning that pops into the bed stake holes and we can get in and out of the tent from under it.

View attachment 2811448View attachment 2811449View attachment 2811451View attachment 2811450
Genius!! That’s very similar to the look/build I was wanting. Love the stake bed awning solution! We too are in Arizona. In hindsight we like the adjustablity of the Thule. Our primary goal was to be below the top of the cab with the JB so we could pull into the garage.

We’ve opted for the Q Brick box storage based on cost/value and water tight. Makes for so much easier to pack and adjust trips.

Thanks for the share. When I do a rebuild I’ll reach out for your fabricator.

8E28FE45-60F0-45FA-A732-8ED23D4CD9D3.jpeg

Genius!! That’s very similar to the look/build I was wanting. Love the stake bed awning solution! We too are in Arizona. In hindsight we like the adjustablity of the Thule. Our primary goal was to be below the top of the cab with the JB so we could pull into the garage.

We’ve opted for the Q Brick box storage based on cost/value and water tight. Makes for so much easier to pack and adjust trips.

Thanks for the share. When I do a rebuild I’ll reach out for your fabricator.

View attachment 2811481
Do you have pics of the Q brick thing?
I’m always looking for new ways to solve storage issues.

Do you have pics of the Q brick thing?
I’m always looking for new ways to solve storage issues.
Here’s a link to Q brick. They are gasketed, stackable and interlocking keeping out most moisture dust and critters. They are NOT as durable as yeti or pelican but no where near the cost either.

Www.Lowes.com carries most of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom