Mythical lancruiser junkyard in WA? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone heard of this? I had a guys number a while, that supposedly ran a kind of cruiser boneyard in the Auburn, Black Diamind area in WA state. Contact info would be appreciated.

I live in the Auburn/Black Daimond area and have never heard of it. I have been to several wrecking yards locally, 1 that deals mainly in 4 wheel drives in buckley, and they have not been able to find a cruiser that hasn't already been stripped. I will ask some of the guys in local clubs and see what I can come up with. I will post again if I find some truth to it, as hard as it might be ;)

I have been to this wonderous place....mythical indeed. I have the guys name and number at home...hopefully still. I post it later. Nice older fellow with lots of 40s and pigs milling about and barns full of goodies.

Found it...TLCObsession seems to know of him.

Stan Mitchell
19219 se Auburn Black Diamond Rd.
Auburn, WA 98092

253-833-3806
fax 253-804-4574

I was able to pick up some needed items from Stan and the price was reasonable. He has alot of stuff out there. Body parts seemed to be suffering from the dreaded rust though. It's worth the price of admission.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom