Mystery buttons - Lexus LX570 (2004) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys, does anyone know what those buttons are?

IMG-20220702-WA0001.jpeg

IMG-20220702-WA0003.jpeg

The left switch engages the optional massaging rollers in the seats. The left switch is the optional universally accepted FM (female) - M (Male) switch, adjusting how firm the massage is.

OK, I have no idea, but I hope you are going to get some creative responses.

It is an FM modulator someone has added likely for transmitting the audio to headphones or to the vehicle's radio from an overhead/headrest aftermarket DVD player that was "dealer" installed. The ((o)) button is likely to transmit button and the FM.M button is like power on/off. My guess anyway.

I was really hoping it was oil slick and smoke screen buttons.... bummer.
Perhaps they are cleverly disguised as a FM modulator but really are the 007 defensive weapons? You cannot run the risk of the untrained valet pushing buttons when you're picking up hotties and pounding martinis at the bar.

Guys, please don't reply unless you know 100%.

If your truck is an 04 it's an LX470, not 570 (200 series). As for the buttons, pull the console up and chase wires, easiest way to know 100% what they're for.

Guys, please don't reply unless you know 100%.
there is no way of knowing purely on the buttons. Anyone could rig up a light bar but use a switch with an air compressor on it....... Most on here are Here to help but this is such a hard thing to determine via internet....

Typo, it is a LX470, thanks!

Most replies were childish. Don't like off-topic BS.

They are driver and passenger ejector seat buttons, those were rare special order options for just one year!

Left is clearly the icon for opening one's 3rd eye. The right button is actually in German, which is why we can't figure that out.

Typo, it is a LX470, thanks!

Most replies were childish. Don't like off-topic BS.

I bet you're a blast at parties.

:moon:

1664067412081.gif

OP, not to worry, 1000% those switches operate absolutely nothing.

Dummy Switches for sure

Guys, please get serious here. The OP is genuinely looking for an answer here. Let me tell you what these are. There was an unannounced factory option on some of the 2004 models and checking a box gave you extra set of engine boost. The left button kicks in a turbo boost and the right button enables a supercharger. The OP has a special model on his / her hands and this will be worth a mighty fortune over coming years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom