My wife...got to love her (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Normandy Park Wa. ........now in San Diego Ca.
I purchased a FJ60 for my wife last week, her snow mobile...

Anyway I pretty much stole the 60...Very-very clean $1800.00 she will need new front and rear mains sometime soon. BUT it came with a Brand new set of Yokahama Geolander M/T 31x10.5x15s....Today we were driving around getting a C-tree and she asks me "do you think you could swap the tires from your 40 and my 60?" BFG A/Ts a couple years old...I played it cool....I guess? ....We were not home 2 min. before the swap was on.....Oh those are some nice tires.
When done, she says " thanks baby- for doing that so fast" I laughed under my breath....Sure baby..just want you to be happy:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Pics are required or this thread will self destruct

(I was talking about the 60, but you get bonus points if you include your better half!!)

Cruisin'Carolina said:
(I was talking about the 60, but you get bonus points if you include your better half!!)
I was thinking the same. :grinpimp:

She is sweet 1985

There is NO RUST...PO was a Porche wrench and was kept in his 4 car, double deep garage....Beleave me I have looked everywhere NO RUST
Interior is almost flawless...drivers seat completely rebuilt by Toyota New cover, new foam. Boy that a fairly firm seat when new
Exterior is super straight only flay is clearcoat on hood only (three spots)
Engine and trans...very tight and@&@&@&@&s well and clean...Will need both front and rear mains and a carb rebuild...in spring when its warmer.
Tires are BRAND NEW Yokamaha Geolander M/Ts (now on my 40)

Piccs will follow after I get new card reader

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom