My wife...got to love her (1 Viewer)

Normandy Park Wa. ........now in San Diego Ca.

I purchased a FJ60 for my wife last week, her snow mobile...

Anyway I pretty much stole the 60...Very-very clean $1800.00 she will need new front and rear mains sometime soon. BUT it came with a Brand new set of Yokahama Geolander M/T 31x10.5x15s....Today we were driving around getting a C-tree and she asks me "do you think you could swap the tires from your 40 and my 60?" BFG A/Ts a couple years old...I played it cool....I guess? ....We were not home 2 min. before the swap was on.....Oh those are some nice tires.
When done, she says " thanks baby- for doing that so fast" I laughed under my breath....Sure baby..just want you to be happy:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Pics are required or this thread will self destruct

(I was talking about the 60, but you get bonus points if you include your better half!!)

Normandy Park Wa. ........now in San Diego Ca.

She is sweet 1985

There is NO RUST...PO was a Porche wrench and was kept in his 4 car, double deep garage....Beleave me I have looked everywhere NO RUST
Interior is almost flawless...drivers seat completely rebuilt by Toyota New cover, new foam. Boy that a fairly firm seat when new
Exterior is super straight only flay is clearcoat on hood only (three spots)
Engine and trans...very tight and@&@&@&@&s well and clean...Will need both front and rear mains and a carb rebuild...in spring when its warmer.
Tires are BRAND NEW Yokamaha Geolander M/Ts (now on my 40)

Piccs will follow after I get new card reader

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom