My wife drives movie! Asian women can kinda drive

http://www.geocities.com/jeffreylors/favorite.html

Click on the skull (Jeongwha's first Driving) at the top of the page to see my wonderful wife drive! It is a wmv file so broadband.......is needed!

Please note that she is Asian - and we do not allow her on the roads!

Sorry, she is driving the Dodge - when she drives the 40 - she always says "now what is this pedal in the middle"

Enjoy -

I will get her to drive it naked gruntin like a 2f - next!

Very nice. I do have to ask a question though. Hoss isn't the brightest dog out there, is he?......:D My favorite part of the video was when you yelled, "HOSS! GET OUTTA THE WAY!" Pretty funny. :D

Shark - No, Hoss is not bright - just loyal and has a deep bark! Scares the s*** outa the Navajo -

Koffer - Seatbelts - does not have working seatbelts - but both the 40 and 60 do!

fdog,

she looks american indian from some of your other pics. i guess (sun tan + asian = american indian)

Funny you should say that - the Navajo speak to her in Navajo all the time - the become perplexed when she speaks back in Korean - they always ask what tribe - she replies Korean - the elderly are always puzzled and we explain - they call her their sister from the east at the peyote ceremonies...good life out here.......

there are a few theories out there that the American Indians are of Asian decent (15,000 to 12,000 years ago that is)

NorCalDoug said:
I hope you understand that you have to take full responsibility for unleashing another asian female onto our roads and interstates :eek:

:D
as long as she only drives on the reservation, then we are safe.... :D

NorCalDoug said:
I hope you understand that you have to take full responsibility for unleashing another asian female onto our roads and interstates :eek:

:D
That is why she is driving offroad - she does not drive on anything that is considered a road -

I agree - some women (especially Asian) should never drive on the road! My wife is queen of that category! It took her six months to master going through the wash!

PabloCruise

SILVER Star

Alright Jeff, I gotta ask, why are you guys on the res? Are you Navajo? Project work? What are you two doing there?

I apologize if you covered this previously...

PabloCruise said:
Alright Jeff, I gotta ask, why are you guys on the res? Are you Navajo? Project work? What are you two doing there?

I apologize if you covered this previously...
No one ever asked - so......thanks!

My wife is an administrator at the school in Pinon.

We first came here eight years ago from Korea where I had been run over (literally) by a semi! They body bagged me and sent me home. A friend of mine, a retired Lt Col, was the principal here in Pinon. He offered me a job teaching English - I accepted and fell in love with the west and the Rez. Finally started my own company as a grant writer because teaching is just to ... what to say - Navajo kids are fantastic and still family oriented, polite, and disciplined - but I like writing and saw a couple friends get in trouble because kids talked s*** about em...so I went into writing. Plus it gives me tons of time to work on the Cruisers! (oh, and they don't pay teachers s*** stateside)

My next stop is (hopefully) teaching ESL in Mongolia - well after the wife can drive to the Post Office and the supermarket.

I am Cree - but on the wrong Rez - and raised white back east complete with private schools and cloistered living!

The Navajo are a wonderful people - we have dear friends here and cheap rent! Our two bedroom two bath house is federal and costs $250 a month and that $250 is a 100% write off on taxes......hunting is good fishing is fine - and we heat with wood! Life for me could not be better! Well, I really do not like mutton - but that is another story! :beer:

wob said:
what timing!

Article on Yahoo today....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20050525/sc_space/northamericasettledbyjust70peoplestudyconcludes

I find this stuff pretty interesting.
Very interesting - out here you have to be careful who/how you talk about the creation story - The Navajo creation story is fascinating and a wonderful....and many are very strongly attached to it - sometimes if you mention the land bridge/ Athabascans / and anything that contradicts their creation (myth) it is highly offensive. I guess after living here a while and attending many ceremonies and going to sweat with the elders....they tolerate science.

But the things I have seen out here - are bizarre....something has closed off in the white world that is still alive out here - all I will say is that I do not camp on the Rez...skinwalkers are very real.

Camp - Skinwalker -

How to explain - that is really tough. A skinwalker is a person that has gone over to "black magic" I use that word because it is the only way I know how to oput it in english - sorry - To become a skinwalker one must kill (read sacrafice) a child or close relative...and believe me it still is alive and well on the Rez. A skinwalker then learns the art of darkness - sounds all weird and no one believes this stuff but I have seen it with my own two eyes. A skinwalker finally achieves a shapeshifting into a wolf - I know you are thinking - Jeff to many peyote ceremonies... - but I s*** you not!

I could tell story after story - but suffice it to say that something ancient that has been glossed over in the white world is alive and well on the Rez.

Driving the Cruiser at dusk one evening and I see a wolf running next to the truck - my wife sees the same wolf - the dog sees nothing...only a cat can see ghosts and skinwalkers in advance a dog sees/feels after...then poof the wolf is gone - yes like the movies - poof - and the dog goes nuts.

Now ya think I am nuts -

The UPS guy stops here everyday - a devout Mormon - he has been driving 120 miles up here everyday for 32 years - he agrees....witchcraft / both dark and white / are alive and well on the Rez.

i think i get what you are saying.....camping on the rez is a no no because you risk getting slain by one of these skinwalkers?

pretty wild stuff, but kewl.....

Top Bottom