My Truck...Thanks for lookin. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
OK, got a bunch of help from this site and the good folks here. Have had this gem for about a month or two now and have been working on fixing various issues it had due to lack of upkeep on a 30yr old vehicle.

Loving it now...just a few more issues to work out. My goal of making it a useable truck to do some work with.
P1010006.JPG
P1010007.JPG
P1010002.JPG

A Few more pics

A few more...
P1010004.JPG
P1010009.JPG
P1010005.JPG

Great looking rig Sam...I have always dug that understated colour...and I always appreciate cruiser photos with the addition of canine sidekicks -they look like little demons -very cool :grinpimp:....I cannot wait to house my brute in the back of my 55. I hope your progress continues in a fine state.

wow nice, this may sound weird but your panels all fit together really nice:grinpimp:

Very Nice Cruiser, like the color, also.:cheers:

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, Thanks and Thanks...Appreciate the comments.

And yes they are demons, but I love em'.

Great colr, great winch, bitchin' tires. You are well on the way.

GL

Ed

I see you have not one but two of the better anti-theft systems available...

yappie dogs.

useable rig?, iI don't see any hope for that going off your pictures.

there are a bunch of good guys here (I'm still standing in line for a position to open up) that would be more than willing to take that "mess" off your hands and just chaulk it up as a loss.

it's a community thing :beer: :beer: :beer:

nice looking FJ, :grinpimp:

really nice if it was mine i would paint the frame and axles, what are the seats out of?

Seats are stock...Seat covers. I want to work it and maybe frame off at later date.

I have another 40, same year that is 60%? done with frame off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom