My tiny retract button !!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just used him again today that's the reason why I write about him. My tiny, little retract button. If you don't know him then I will describe him a bit:

Tiny, next to the power mirror controls, not easy to use with a thumb, but very powerful. ::)

What is his job ???

Very simple ! He will use his power to automatically fold my outside mirrors so that I can pass narrow places or cars in small, tiny roads. And when I press him again my mirrors swing back in the old position.

You say maybe a toy but here in our narrow roads where we have to move in inch distance between cars or walls it is very useful.

Otherwise I had to climb out of my rig fold the mirrors manually, climb in, drive, come out again, refold the mirrors and continue my journey. :doh:

I like my tiny, little button. :cheers:

Mike

My mirrors fold in automatically as well, as soon as they hit something hard enough :flipoff2:

And with elec window down I can reach the pass mirror to fold it back out from the driver seat :cheers:

[quote author=the shedguy [Aus/CAC] link=board=2;threadid=7899;start=msg66575#msg66575 date=1069529534]

And with elec window down I can reach the pass mirror to fold it back out from the driver seat :cheers:
[/quote]

dude -- you supernatural or something??

john holmes?? :doh:

e

Eric,

I think he only passes on the driver's side so that makes it easy :D

Mike

I agree with Shed. Frequently when wheeling tight spots, we just hit the swtich to put the windows down. Just reach over and fold them in. You don't have to reach your seats.

Shees, guess I won't be seeing ya at the next mensa meeting eh? :flipoff2: :D

Junk,

all this work (hit the switch for power windows, move and bend over, use force to fold them, return to your seat and start to drive again) for nothing. Just use the tiny, little button and you are free from all your problems.

I hope you don't mind
10_1_117.gif

Mike

will the mirror still fold in if it hits something with elec retract?

What the bloody hell are you nuts on about ??? :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

[quote author=Tyler link=board=2;threadid=7899;start=msg66661#msg66661 date=1069550318]
What the bloody hell are you nuts on about ??? :flipoff2: :flipoff2:
[/quote]

A nerdy option for cruisers, Im surprised yours doesnt have it :flipoff2:

A button beside the remote mirror controls which, when pushed, winds the wing mirrors in against the car for tight spots, and opens them again when pushed a second time, to the pre set position.

[quote author=the shedguy [Aus/CAC] link=board=2;threadid=7899;start=msg66670#msg66670 date=1069551581]
A nerdy option for cruisers, Im surprised yours doesnt have it :flipoff2:
[/quote]

s*** , so am I !! Thats ok , I'll be in the land of pseudo-bling soon enough ... :flipoff2:

LOL Shed,

No T has his buttom set up to give him a latte enema by pressing the button. :flipoff2: :D

Asia - no worries dude, but all my smilies are temp fawked due to some upside down mofo that can't find his way out of his own bottom. :flipoff2: :D

[quote author=Junk link=board=2;threadid=7899;start=msg66678#msg66678 date=1069552095]
LOL Shed,

some upside down mofo that can't find his way out of his own bottom. :flipoff2: :D
[/quote]

Unlike the thousands who have found thier way INTO yours :flipoff2: :D :flipoff2:

This is the mighty "button". It's a picture of my van's, but looks pretty much the same, I believe.

Mot,

your retract button is a giant. Mine is really tiny:

The photo is poor I know but on top of the mirror button you can see the writing "Retract" and under a tiny button.

retract.jpg

Mike

So, did they just have a smaller mirror dir button and squeezed this button on top?

So, did they just have a smaller mirror dir button and squeezed this button on top?

Yes, exactly. ::)

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom