my stolen cruiser is back.... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hi guys...

Thought i would start a new thread for this...

the crusier is back completly unharmed... nothing stolen at all, no damage..they even left the key????

The cops found it this morning abandonded in lynn valley, where another car was then stolen.

The back right tire has had a slow leak, and it is now flat, so it looks like when it went flat they got themselves a new ride.

I have however inherated passenger side seat full of math homework, a claranet, calculator and someones book of pictures and drawings.

What is a little scary is that in the drivers side floor there is a folding knife that is not mine,

i am happy to have my ride back, and tonight it will be emobolized and made so that no one can get near it again.

Thanks for all the support... pics of the finger print dust on the door to follow... just waiting for the cops to go back to the tow company and get the knife and crap that is not mine.

Scott

Whoa.
Thank god for a leaking tire. Congrats, glad it didn't make it off road. We've all been following the story.

Result.

Awesome news!

pictures...

IMG_1090.jpg

IMG_1091.jpg

IMG_1092.jpg

A clarinet and math homework?

Am I the only one stunned by these variables?

Thank goodness you got your truck back!

A clarinet and math homework?

Am I the only one stunned by these variables?

Thank goodness you got your truck back!

figure that they took some kids back pack and instrument (you can see it in the black case between the seats) dumped the contents and used the pack to steel more stuff. thats the theory anyway...:confused:

Wow! Not too often stories end that well!

Sadly, there is other collateral damage in the story based on the other 'evidence' found in the truck that isn't yours.

So the police actually showed up?

Sniff... I love happy endings!

Another good news story on a Monday.
Your one of the lucky ones.
Suggest that you also get a brake pedal lock as well the mobilizer.

Congrats, Glad she came home safe!

The clarinet and homework were probably dumped there from a stolen backpack or something.. Donate the clarinet to Lance. (insert filthy innuendo here)

I'll bet monday is your favorite day of the week now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom