My Retirement from the Land Cruiser Community

mot

Ya, I'll most definitely have to do that, Dan.

It's been too long...

Onur

GOLD Star

Onur,

How funny this thing called life is.

Just as you're returing from this I have decided to come back on this forum after 6-7 years of having been absent.

I still recall the time you and Dan came and visited me in Japan, and also seeing you in Moab.

You were (and hopefully will continue to be) a true friend.

My cruiser life has been a better place because of your friendship. My kids still talk about you fondly.

Please drop me/us a line whenever you can stop and catch your breath from your busy life.

I wish you the very best in life for you and your wife/family, Onur!

Your humble friend,

Mot
Holy cow!! @mot is indeed alive!!

I’ve got your number. I’ll give you a call soon.

Thank you for the kind sentiments Mot. Hearing from you reminds me of a simpler time with Land Cruisers.

Next April is our tenth anniversary of when @cruiserdan and I visited...

Maybe a return trip to Nippon? :)

Talk soon.

mot

How time flies, Onur!

A return/repeat trip of our last epic pilgrimage would be aweosme!

Ya, ring me sometime soon and we'll rekindle our flame, lol.

Holy cow!! @mot is indeed alive!!

I’ve got your number. I’ll give you a call soon.

Thank you for the kind sentiments Mot. Hearing from you reminds me of a simpler time with Land Cruisers.

Next April is our tenth anniversary of when @cruiserdan and I visited...

Maybe a return trip to Nippon? :)

Talk soon.

Thanks to @woody and $10, I am no longer “beno”.

That dude is officially dead.

And I am sure many people are indeed happy about that. :lol:
Legends never die buddy.

I've been away for a few months and missed this. You've done more for our community than words can do justice. Congratulations on your new career path and blessings to you and yours.

Also, beer and cigars are on me if you're ever in Kansas City.

-John Dean

JuanJ

Hello,

I came too late to this party. Life got in the way and I did not check Chit-Chat since mid May.

Congratulations on your new job. Your new employer is so lucky to have you.

Let me know if you happen to be around my neck of the woods. Could you please drop me a note with your contact information?

May you live in interesting times.

Juan

ChuckB

SILVER Star

@Onur , I'm way late to the party on this, but I wish you the best of luck!

I was just recommending your services yesterday to a friend here on island. Just realized the news...

I appreciate all the support, especially with the international nature of my current and previous living situations. Sad to see you go, but do what's right for you.

Best of luck!!

If for some strange reason you find yourself in Guam over the next year, let me know. The GXOR club here is good group of guys and we can show you around.

UltraFJ40

ที่นี่และมี
SILVER Star

@Onur , I'm way late to the party on this, but I wish you the best of luck!

I was just recommending your services yesterday to a friend here on island. Just realized the news...

I appreciate all the support, especially with the international nature of my current and previous living situations. Sad to see you go, but do what's right for you.

Best of luck!!

If for some strange reason you find yourself in Guam over the next year, let me know. The GXOR club here is good group of guys and we can show you around.
If you don't mind, I might look you up the next time I am there. I usually stop there once a year and miss my flight so I can hang out in Tamuning. Never been up to Anderson but I should. That's on my list of places to retire to as well because of the VA hospital is there. Much easier than living in the PI as far as medical goes.

doug720

If you don't mind, I might look you up the next time I am there. I usually stop there once a year and miss my flight so I can hang out in Tamuning. Never been up to Anderson but I should. That's on my list of places to retire to as well because of the VA hospital is there. Much easier than living in the PI as far as medical goes.
Hows the jails?

Top Bottom