My progression over the coming years with an interesting forty (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My main thought was 4 inch lift and 33s. People said they had lots of rubbing in 35s. I saw a ton of other forums that said they all upgraded to 4 inches, and many of them recommended skipping the 2.5 lift. The 2.5 lift would allow me to keep my tires, but I plan to use this thing off road when I can. I have seen some 4 inch lifts with 31s-they look a little off but it isn’t as bad as I expected. I plan on eventually getting 33s, and I really like the look of a 4 inch lift, but 2.5 inch would be better on my wallet....

Just be ready for lots of other things that need replaced when you start digging into the lift. I know the lift/tires is one of the most fun upgrade though.

Make sure the brakes and steering components are up to snuff.

Outside of custom leaf springs, you have a few choices and all are around that $1000 plus range. Just remember that B series diesel has 80HP at the crank, so 50~60HP at the wheels. 35's are going to be really hard on that.

Just be ready for lots of other things that need replaced when you start digging into the lift. I know the lift/tires is one of the most fun upgrade though.

Make sure the brakes and steering components are up to snuff.

Outside of custom leaf springs, you have a few choices and all are around that $1000 plus range. Just remember that B series diesel has 80HP at the crank, so 50~60HP at the wheels. 35's are going to be really hard on that.
Ye, it already has front discs, and new internals, and I’m probably going for 33s. I don’t have a very fast commute. 45 mph roads only

Just send it bruh...

EvansCruiser520pic111-24-06-1.jpg

After a few hot days, I decided AC first, lift later

So I’m pretty set on a 4 inch lift...eventually. When I do, I think I’m gonna only lift the front for a few days (like a squat) for a joke, drive it around, get a few giggles....as long as it doesn’t cause damage. Does squatting it cause any damage? Wont be for more than a few days. Only doing it for laughs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom