My oil pressure is through the roof! Any ideas why? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We were heading out of town for a weekend of camping and possible light wheeling when i noticed my oil pressure gauge was maxed ut.... Here is a link to me begging for advice on this prob. in the 60 section.
https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?p=2018834#post2018834

Any help/ideas from you guys would be greatly appreciated. I'll post a pic of Natalie's 4runner out on the trail once I upload it.

We may want to do a club camping trip (some wheeling to) out at the Cove in Gore. It was pretty nice. I ran into James Asti out there training Marines to drive offroad! Sure enough, they were training in fj60s! (and 2 4runners too)

If you can get us in to Gore I'll be there!

Yeah, hell of alot closer than Rausche Creek and only 14 bucks a day! I get the impression you can pretty much drive anywhere you want (even in the middle of the night with a beer in hand..... not that I would.....) I mentioned tothe guy at check oout about the club maybe coming out, he just said something about everyone needing insurance and I'm guessing sign a waiver. The gun range was full of very angry looking rednecks! They have a bunch of cabins out there too.

SHould we look at planning a trip? I hear most of the trails may be a little narrow for those with wagons....

I tried to Mtn Bike out there....once. Trails were very rocky and covered with fallen trees. Much better as a 4X4 location.

I would be very interested in a trip there.....

BTW, Didja fix your oil pressure gauge problem?

now it reads zero. turns out i was mislead by what looked like an obvious place to reconnect the wire is to the oil pressure reader thingie.... Thus the guage is now knocked out and doesn't work. I'm told the only fix involves pulling the cluster off of the dash.. Anyone done this before?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom