my new toy! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sl33p3

still waking up...
Threads
I guess camping won't quite be roughing it anymore!

ForumRunner_20130629_161558.jpg

ForumRunner_20130629_161606.jpg

A-liner classic.

1700# 15' total length, it will be pretty cool.

It's probably more appropriate to call this "her" toy...you simply haul it around :D

yeah it will be nice to use. i just need to sort out my trans temp tc unlock issues and then i'll be golden... i hope their is something funny going on in the pcm code after the swap gutting, if it isn't i'm running out of other ideas.

Oh great. You're going to be one THOSE people. I was at a campground at Hopewell Lake this past weekend. One night the jerks 2 sites over had their generator running and music blasting until I finally fell asleep at 11:30. Then the next night the guy in the site next to us had his generator on almost until quiet hours (10). He only shut it off after one of the guys in our group went over and talked to him about it.

Oh great. You're going to be one THOSE people. I was at a campground at Hopewell Lake this past weekend. One night the jerks 2 sites over had their generator running and music blasting until I finally fell asleep at 11:30. Then the next night the guy in the site next to us had his generator on almost until quiet hours (10). He only shut it off after one of the guys in our group went over and talked to him about it.

easy turbo, pump the brakes... i don't like listening to it any more than you would, and i am closer to it ;) it runs the ac if i'm desperate.

I know. I'm just pulling your chain. But I am still pissed about the jerks at the campsite with no consideration for others nearby. Those guys were closer to their generators too, but they were so stumbling drunk I don't think they even knew they'd left them on.

I know. I'm just pulling your chain. But I am still pissed about the jerks at the campsite with no consideration for others nearby. Those guys were closer to their generators too, but they were so stumbling drunk I don't think they even knew they'd left them on.

yeah, i hear ya, and it doesn't take generators to ruin that one. one nice up side to this trailer, hardsides def block more sound than tent.

Cool! Did you buy it new? Looks good!

yeah we bought new. looked for used for a while and never found what we wanted, this was pretty much everything with no baggage one way or the other...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom