my new ride (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
thought i would post a pic of my new ride i got, here a pic of last weekend with the new 37s on it its a fj55, 1f with weber, sm420, stock case converted to floor shift
ATT00180.jpg

Yeah Baby Iron Pigs rule!

It looks like it has the Cowboy convertible option. Got any more pictures?

Very nice now maybe we will get to see you on the trail as well hehe J/K

Dan :cheers::steer::bounce::bounce2:

Yeah Baby Iron Pigs rule!

It looks like it has the Cowboy convertible option. Got any more pictures?
no it has the sawzall top option here are some pics with 35s a few weeks ago at a trail down here
IMG_1376.jpg

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1358.jpg

Looks like a fun trail.
That's what we use to call a Cowboy convertible. Of course back then they used a Blue wrench.

Looks like a fun trail.
That's what we use to call a Cowboy convertible. Of course back then they used a Blue wrench.
gotcha, i dont know alot of the 55s so i wouldnt be suprised :doh: the trail gets really hairy farther down but neither of us had winches or any recovery so we played it safe:D

Looks awesome.
How much did you pick it up for?
What are the plans for it?

What trail is that?

:popcorn:

Keith

gotcha, i dont know alot of the 55s so i wouldnt be suprised :doh: the trail gets really hairy farther down but neither of us had winches or any recovery so we played it safe:D
This had nothing to do with 55's. Any car that you chopped the top off of was a cowboy convertible. Maybe it was just a So.NV red neck thing, we had a lot of them down in Vegas when I was a kid. One guy I went to school with had a falcon he chopped the top off.

Maybe you could lead a trail run down there sometime?

well i actually traded my 2wd quad for it. i plan on gearing it with 4.88s lock the front. i have my 45 that is really built so the pig is going to stay tbe family rig... it rides ok i hav to replace the springs because it got the typical driveside lean. the trail in the pics i would recomend smaller than 35s a real locker and good rocked pertection. we didnt get pics of the harder spots

well i actually traded my 2wd quad for it. i plan on gearing it with 4.88s lock the front. i have my 45 that is really built so the pig is going to stay tbe family rig... it rides ok i hav to replace the springs because it got the typical driveside lean. the trail in the pics i would recomend smaller than 35s a real locker and good rocked pertection. we didnt get pics of the harder spots

What's the trail called? Around you in Gardnerville?

This had nothing to do with 55's. Any car that you chopped the top off of was a cowboy convertible. Maybe it was just a So.NV red neck thing, we had a lot of them down in Vegas when I was a kid. One guy I went to school with had a falcon he chopped the top off.

Maybe you could lead a trail run down there sometime?

We had these up here as well. I had a friend in high school that chopped the roof off of his 4 door Dogde Dart. He started with the "T" top roof, then the Targa roof, and finally when it started peeling up and acting like a parachute. The full cowboy convertible. Now a days if you sneek up on him and look under his collared suit shirt. His neck still shines red!!!!

ya definitly not the prettiest thing but does the job. as soon as it gets gears it will be way more fun to drive, that F engine really doesnt like pushing those 37s at all:lol:

We had these up here as well. I had a friend in high school that chopped the roof off of his 4 door Dogde Dart. He started with the "T" top roof, then the Targa roof, and finally when it started peeling up and acting like a parachute. The full cowboy convertible. Now a days if you sneek up on him and look under his collared suit shirt. His neck still shines red!!!!

How about a thread with pics on YOUR 60?
Looks bad ass!

K

Too bad your sellin it

I drove that rig before you got it, almost bought it

Very fun, love how the clutch feels on it even

ya i really like how it isnt just in or out. i really like it but after the last trail run i did i found i would like somthing with less body panels on it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom