Grace: My new ride - '08 LC (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TrailTailor offering. Looks like thats a new grill though..... not sure what he has for 08.
B40EC4E2-8A2E-4315-A6F9-00ED916EB79D.jpeg

TrailTailor offering. Looks like thats a new grill though..... not sure what he has for 08.
View attachment 1708579

Unfortunately he has sold his bumper designs to an undisclosed competitor and has a 2y non-compete. I like that bumper, a lot, but is a tad aggressive for what I am looking for on this build.

Unfortunately he has sold his bumper designs to an undisclosed competitor and has a 2y non-compete. I like that bumper, a lot, but is a tad aggressive for what I am looking for on this build.

I'll re up on my talk to luke then... his 100 series one is minimal and IMHO the best looking one out there for 100s

upload_2018-5-25_10-41-24.png

Ramon, now that you've had the 200 for 2 months what are your thoughts on it? Any pleasant surprises, little niggles? Overall, is it as pimp as it seems?

Ramon, now that you've had the 200 for 2 months what are your thoughts on it? Any pleasant surprises, little niggles? Overall, is it as pimp as it seems?

Still really digging it. Love the extra power. With the lift, pleasantly surprised the ride didn't suffer from OE, at least neither Emma nor I can sense that it did, and I dig the "view" from the new ride height. The seats are so-so in my opinion, but my big ass really appreciated the seats in my Silverado that were really wide and comfy. Mileage sucks, but who's counting on a truck like this. I wish I had newer electronics, mainly just the ability to stream Bluetooth natively, but there's an aux port that provides a somewhat cumbersome workaround. I really am digging the tailgate - note this is MY first vehicle with a hatch / tailgate. The coolbox seemed like a novelty, but it's come in handy a few times. Overall, really loving it to be honest.

As much as I loved the name "PullDozer", I have decided to go with....

"Grace O'Malley" - just "Grace" for short.

Why? Well, she's green and drinks a lot... so I figured she may be Japanese, but Irish at heart.

Grace O'Malley was an Irish, female pirate from the mid 16th Century. Apparently not one to mess around with. Pretty cool story if you care to enjoy the short read: 13 Facts About Grace O'Malley, The Most Badass Lady Pirate You've Never Heard Of

Better than Boaty McBoatface.
Not sure if you are saying you think the name is stupid or if this is a joke I just don’t get. I’m slow sometimes

Not sure if you are saying you think the name is stupid or if this is a joke I just don’t get. I’m slow sometimes
Yeah - just referencing what weejub posted, not judging your name. Just that it was Irish sounding so it made me think of the boat name. If anything mine have stupid names. I mean, Biscuit? WTF is that about? I actually dont even know @Rice named it.

Ah, as you can see, my pop culture knowledge is sorely lacking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom