My New Project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I picked up a 2005 Aliner pop up. Going to get it down to Deaver Springs for a mild lift. It has a 2 burner propane stove, fridge, AC, and 1000w Gen. Its only 12 ft long and 900lbs. The cruiser pulls it with ease. I have a couple friends who have these. Deaver does great work...upgraded axle assembly, and heavy duty spring.
IMG_3465.jpg
IMG_3467.jpg
IMG_3468.jpg

Its real lite....950 lbs. I have trailer brakes, but really dont need them....hardly feel it back there. That is the AC on the side. Even with it sticking out, its still not as wide as the cruiser. YJ springs huh..intersting...I've seen the work Deaver does.....nice stuff....but a bit pricey.

My friends Aliner was done by Deaver, Its been through Mengal, and the Swansea with no problems

Hows the Teardrop treating you?

Looks like a great option for a camp trailer. I have heard the aliners are put together much better than typical trailers. And the good part is no soft side in the wind to deal with.

No..its pretty tight...but perfect for my desert trips. Too many times I have been driven into the cruiser cuz of wind and or rain. We are doing a quick Beveridge Canyon hike out of New York Butte next month. My buddy got his Aliner back from Deaver Spring, so we are going to test the suspension on the Swansea grade. I hope to get my lift on by tis summer.

Here are some pics of my buddies lifted Aliner ala Deaver.
IMG_2164.jpg
IMG_2166.jpg
IMG_2167.jpg

That is a 6000 lbs axle, and custom built springs by Deaver. By buddy said it rides great, and flexes awsome offroad...I can't wait to get mine down to Deaver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom