my new Iron Pig Bumper! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Finally stopped raining, so i could get some pics!

Last edited:
Looks great. Very stout.

Yummy!

Is this the one with the q-pannel protection?

Looks great!

Does it make your rear end sit lower with stock springs? I still have stock springs on mine, and I want the same setup. I was concerned about the weight of the bumper + tire though.

a little sag, but i can live with it.

Does it block the license plate? are you going to have to move it?

I've been waiting for you to post pics, I love that bumper and it looks real good with red :D

Have stock on front or something else?

This is the Iron Pig Bumper.

http://www.ironpigoffroad.com/60bumpers.htm

I just got one too and will post up some pictures when I get mine installed. It is a solid bumper and I really like it. I don't think it will cause any sag on my OME springs in the rear. When loaded down in the back my truck rides better anyway.

Does this bumper have a pin to stabilize it in the "open" position? I'm looking for a bumper that does - don't want to hassle with it in off-camber situations. Also, do you know if they offer this bumper with Q-panel protection as an adder? Good lookin' bumper!

looks good man. Hows the sag opening and closing? Does it feel stout swinging out? Feel like it could take 1000 openings and closings and remain stout?

sleek...no, there is nothing to hold it in the out position. I havent had to worry about that yet. im sure i will, at the worst time.

cabron...it feels like an effin tank. I installed a grease fitting on the swing out, and also capped the pivot point with a rubber pipe cap, to keep out water.
i will post a pic of the "mods' soon.

NocalFJ60 said:
This is the Iron Pig Bumper.

http://www.ironpigoffroad.com/60bumpers.htm

I just got one too and will post up some pictures when I get mine installed. It is a solid bumper and I really like it. I don't think it will cause any sag on my OME springs in the rear. When loaded down in the back my truck rides better anyway.

Good grief. They are proud of that thing!! I guess it pays to knwo people or be patient. No way in the world I am paying $900 for any bumper!

Add shipping and wow! I can get an ARB, full length roof rack and longfields off of here of rless than that 1 bumper! Yes it is nice but wow! $$$$

89s rule said:
Good grief. They are proud of that thing!! I guess it pays to knwo people or be patient. No way in the world I am paying $900 for any bumper!

Add shipping and wow! I can get an ARB, full length roof rack and longfields off of here of rless than that 1 bumper! Yes it is nice but wow! $$$$

where did you get $900 from?

89s rule said:

I paid like around $235 plus shipping for mine. I didn't get the swing out tire carrier. It was like $50 for shipping.

Yeah $900 is a lot to pay for a bumper.

Last edited:
I think I'm gonna get on without the tire swing. They shipped to your home?

Are you going to have to relocate the license plate? I know the fuzz around here would love to pull me over for that violation. It would probably be the same cop that pulled me over for my tires being outside of my fenders, while 3 Hondas drove by with their Dubs poking out well past theirs.

Oh well

Hodag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom