MY new gay truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.urbanlandcruisers.com
I got it on the road today! Whoo Hooo! All I need to do is brand it and then I will post PICs. I hope I dont get drummed out of the club.

You're letting it out of the closet?

The gay truck needs to stay nice for at least 1 season then all hell will break loose.

OK the PICs are not the best but here it is. '91 FJ 80 with 110K on it. Got it from the original owner after his son wrecked it a few times. It was just not worth fixing if you cant do it yourself. I like it but it is very gay!
IMG_0624.JPG
IMG_0625.JPG
IMG_0626.JPG

Sweet!!

Here's my new gay truck
new tryuck.jpg

DavidW said:
Here's my new gay truck
Maybe we should start dating.

I kinda like it. Should trade my wife's toyota minvan for one of those. :D Of course she is gay already since she likes her minivan. LOL!

It would be cool to have one of those as a family wheeler.

Ed

Dearborn with an 80.... Even if it is a 3FE 80.... I can't wait to see you at the wheel. :flipoff2:

TJK

Kaderabek said:
Dearborn with an 80.... Even if it is a 3FE 80.... I can't wait to see you at the wheel. :flipoff2:

TJK
Shoosh! Lets not have the huddled masses find out about this.

KOWBOY said:
Damn sir ... you gonna be a towin' fool now :grinpimp:

...... or at least a fool that's towin' :flipoff2:

:flamingo:

Most likely the latter! :flipoff2:

Very nice David, I like it a lot!

Headed out to New Mexico (Clouddcroft) tomorrow to spend some time where its cool. Towed the 31 foot travel trailer with it today and it did friggin great. We went to Lake Whitney yesterday and it got 17 mpg. With the trailer I think it'll get about 14mpg.

dd113 said:
Shoosh! Lets not have the huddled masses find out about this.

They've broken the huddle and are going deep. Better get moving.

TJK

We always go deep sir!

I can easily get that thing down to less than 10 mpg with no trailer. I'll loan you the Fake 40th's anchor. Very effective. After 500 miles of travel you'll receive a telex of thanks from OPEC. I use them as wallpaper.

TJK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom