My New FJ, Rex! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
3FFF8E36-3056-48CE-A942-677469866842.jpeg
778A4A62-8C26-4CBD-87E2-51D41FE1F434.jpeg
Hey everyone,
I just wanted to stop in the FJ Cruiser forum and say hey! Been a Toyota guy for years, previous owner of ‘85 pickup and an 80 series (see sig). I have for years lusted after an FJ Cruiser and I finally pulled the trigger. 2011 TT in army green. Rex. I LOVE this truck. It’s everything I thought it would be. It feels awesome being behind that Toyota badge again. You will probably see me around the forum as I’m trying to figure out what exactly I want to do with the rig. Looking forward to the new journey!

Welcome ...

On a side note, are those steps on the rails easily removable? I know most rocks I encounter would love to have them for lunch.

I believe so. Looks like a couple bolts. I have actually been on mud a while, just new to the FJC. I don’t know what direction I’m gonna go yet. I’m keeping the factory rack and doing a drop in basket eventually. As far as the rock rails, I may do full step bud built sliders. If not I will keep the stock rails. The sliders will probably be my last mod as those will do while I work on other things.

I’m not sure if I want to stay mostly stock or mod it up some. Lots of thinking to do. If I do hook it up I’m pretty sure how I want to go about it... I dunno...

I'm about to upgrade suspension, bumper, and winch.... I think I'm close to pulling the trigger...
defenitly look into ARB and Old man Emu. My dad has had them on his FJC since we got it in 2008, and we love it. Quality is unmatched

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom