My new BDS 4In lift!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
well installed the new bds 4 inch lift lastnight, looks pretty good. only took about 2 hours not bad timing
picture0043oz.jpg

nice! it's coming along very well! :cheers:

thats pretty sick,good work, btw what did you paint your rig with (color,paint,etc)? it looks pretty cool in the satin color

is actually just the rust kinda color primer. thats what it will be until spring. i think it looks kinda cool to

Are your rear shackles supposed to be at that angle? My rear wheels are closer to the front of the wheel opening where as yours ar near the rear of the opening. Also, you may want to move out the Infinity Only parking zone.... all others will be towed.

Last edited:
looks good, and i like the red primer color too.

it does kinda look like the springs were put in reversed....the long-half is on the shackle side, right?

no surprise on the shackle angle, adding the drivetrain AND a day on the trails outta get them back to normal...

looks sharp!

how are you guys seeing anything? the pic is sooooooo dark :confused:

even still, NICE JOB MAX!!!!!!!!

:beer: oops my bad, your still to young for a :beer:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :banana:

My BDS were about the same angle out of the box. I've put about 10 miles on it and their vertical now. I'm hoping that with the top on and a few more miles they will end up at the proper angle.

Kevin
Spring angle.jpg
Side view.jpg

and people give me hell about my shackle angle.... ;)

2badfjs- you are not alone. I have been on four different computers, and cannot see anything specific in that pic...it is pretty dark/under-exposed.(please max, do not take this personal)

nice red toyo!

:beer:

thanks brain.....

Looking good Max.

You might be able to put a set of headrests on those seats. Feel to see if there are holes on the top under the covering.

Looks good,man.That's what I need to do to my 74. It's sagging a littlle. I personally like the primer coat.I really like the rear swing doors.My rig has a tail gate that was there when I got it. I look foward to watching the progress on your rig. It gives me not only ideas but also motavation. I am so glad I got turned on to this site.You guys rock!

thank you very much, I apreciate your comment very much, Thats what gets me motivated ;)

-and also ken there are holes for headrests, I can feel 'em. thanks for that, ill be looking into buying some

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom