My new 96 80, good deal or effect of gas prices or both? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just got a 96 with 131K. All dealer records from day 1 , all possible options, garage kept, no dings, dents, squeaky clean in and out, definatly a grocery getter, with 4 new tires to boot. for $9100

so, did I get a good deal, or is this becoming the norm now that gas prices are through the roof, and the media is running all kinds of stories about plumeting SUV prices. seems something like this could have sold for $12+ earlier this year. either way im extremely happy. Put 100 miles on it the first day, drives like an 05. :D

da8c.jpg

Last edited:
I love that color. Does it have lockers? $9100 seems about right for an unlocked 80.

Cheers...

Congrats and welcome aboard :flipoff2:
Seems like a decent deal.

LandyLover said:
I love that color. Does it have lockers? $9100 seems about right for an unlocked 80.

Cheers...

I don't think locked or unlocked makes any difference in price for the average sale, considering the average owner selling doesn't even know what the switch does. Cruiserheads would charge a premium, sure, but that are a TINY minority of sellers.

Welcome!!

I purchased my LX450 four months ago and I have stopped looking at the classifieds because I am seeing some great deals and it almost makes me wish I had waited. At least around here it seems there are more on the market due to gas prices.

Welcome and congrats. Thats a decent deal for a rig with that kind of mileage and condition.

Good find--what color is it? the link didn't work for me. I am thinking about purchasing a 97 LX or LC--the more I watch the cheaper they get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom