My new 45 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

73fj

Tho at sumbitch in ayer!
Threads
Finally was in the right place right time and had money in the bank......but still don't have a winning 6-49 :mad:. My buddy Dean (74monster) clued me in to this truck back in early March, but rumor said it was sold to a guy in Ontario, bummer. I drove by with my wife one day and WTF? its still there! Left my name and phone # on the seat, you never know right? Heard it was NOT for sale now, hmmpf. So at the end of April I go to Halifax for some training and Dean phones me and says the 45 is for sale again, got the number and closed the deal from downtown Dartmouth NS. :bounce: It is now sitting in front of my house at its new forever home, and I have been driving it all over town with a big grin on my face :) Plans are for a spring over and a cage and lots of driving.

45-1.jpg

45-2.jpg

45-4.jpg

That's so wicked cool, I just had to comment here from Mexico! I like your plans too ;)

Looks to be in good shape. Nice find.

that things a beauty! is that Spencers old cruiser in the background?

Hmmmm....it might be, he bought it off a guy in Edmonton last fall, it has a Mitch Tanner memorial sticker on the back window.
edit- yes it is his old 60, just saw it in another thread this morning.

Last edited:
Spring over and a cage eh? What axles you thinkin of using? I'm re-directing my 45 build toward spring over front and linked rear on 37" with 60 axles, FF rear if I can find one. Gonna try and get at it this winter to run it next year.

Axles will stay stock, and since I already have a FF rear :p, that will have to do also. If I could find some 60 axles I might consider a swap. Probably run something in a 37 ish size. I have another FF out of, I think, a JDM wagon that I bought off a guy in Red Deer if your looking for one. :cheers:
I've been watching your thread and was waiting to see you build a cage on yours, whatever I build will have to be tight, thats a small cab.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom