My New 254k Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just brought this home tonight. This was the first 80 I have ever worked on. No HG ever done. Leaks power steering fluid, needs an antena mast, and woo hoo it has lockers. The lady thought I was crazy to buy it and thought it should be hauled away. No body damage and the interior is much cleaner than my daily driver. Sorry, had to brag.
DCP03851.JPG
DCP03855.JPG

pretty beat pics take some that do it justice... at least let her shine in some daylight haha

jk man congrats on the pick up

$2500. But lets see what it costs to get the PM's up to date. I looked at it this morning and saw that the P/S pump needs a reseal. I have all the parts because my '94 does also. I am afraid to pull the front diff fill plug although it didn't make any noises.

Nice, I bought my 91 with new BFG ATs for $2500 too. And I just spent $3000 on PM....

Oh well, I know what I have now! LOL

Oh yea, 246,000 miles, nice condition!

abbreviation questions...PM=?

That cruiser looks really clean for 2500..good find!

Nice steal. I would have jumped at it, too. Bought mine with 202,000 on the clock and just did $3000 in repairs, but I bought it for around $4000. I'm still ahead of the curve, IMO. These vehicles are worth sinking money into, especially if you can do some of the repairs. I hope you're able to keep your repair bills to a minimum.

Ed

I paid $12,500 for my '94 4years ago or so and do not regret it at all. I have resealed the knuckles and replaced the contacts in the starter and that is it. It has over 230K and burn a quart of oil in 3500 miles as it did at 150K. It has never let me down.

$2500 for a locked 80, damn i would've jumped all over that and.... and done an engine swap, pm's at the same time .... great find

Great find:cheers:

Im still looking for a good one myself, patience:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom