my lx450 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey guys this is my lx450,this is what it looked like when I bought it

)

this it with 33 BFG KOs and my safari snorkle and myARB bull bar that I painted to match the trim along with my T-max competition 9000(has anyone else got the competition winch,had to be custom fit....just wondering), I have my OME 3 inch lift sitting in the garage hadnt had time to do it yet but am planning on it this weekend

Awesome looking truck, good work! I've got a 96 LX450 and would love to strike a deal with you for your old bull bar & Hella lights. Drop me an email at rlabair@yahoo.com if you are interested in selling. Post some more pics once you get the lift kit on! Well done.

hey man i accually already gave the bumper away and kept the lights on my my new one, sorry

Nice rig. Are those new leather seat covers? Did you rattle can the ARB bumper or spray painted it? Time to add one of this sticker
pinkpanties.JPG

those are the original leather seats,and we used my dads paint gun after we sanded the bumper.........where do you get that sticker from?.........I need it and a IH8MUD one

Good looking ride, really like the paint on the bumper.

Sweet looking ride! I really like the look of the snorkel on the no lift vehicles for some reason. A lot of the AUS vehicles seem to have that look.

Amazing ride! Welcome!

thanks for the complements I will post some more pics when I get my lift installed

nice ride.

mine looked something like that when I first got it.

good work on the mods so far.

:cheers:

Great job thus far! Can't wait to see more. Welcome!:flipoff2:

Awesome looking truck, good work! I've got a 96 LX450 and would love to strike a deal with you for your old bull bar & Hella lights. Drop me an email at rlabair@yahoo.com if you are interested in selling. Post some more pics once you get the lift kit on! Well done.

rlabiar, very few things here will get you flamed, but adding instead of removing a bull bar (aka damage multiplier, search it) will do that. Doesn't matter what you think, trust me, just get a real bumper. For instance, last week someone ran into my rear Kaymar bumper with a F150 when my :princess: was driving. They tore off their OEm bumper and wrecked their PS quarter panel. I had to buff our the powdercoating on my bumper (yep, that was it).;)

thanks for the compliments guys!! im doing the kift this weekend(hopefully)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom