My Kid Rules!!!!!!!

DOC, GROUCHO , SEE WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FOWARD TO.
last day of 1st grade yesterday and my boy brings me home this..........
i sooooooooo love my kid :D

Doc

That's grossly sappy.

Kewl!

PS, got your 'special delivery' today, so much nicer than I expected, big THANK YOU MAN! My old one broke a little more when I was taking it off. There is so much rust under it that I think it's only being held together by the rust nodules.

clean it up

and spray all of it with some clear coat.
might keep if from rusting out quicker

have a great weekend doc! :cheers:

As a reward, let him help ya' install those sliders! I hope they make it to ya' OK. Remember that I put an X over the screened part so you don't grab that side when unpacking and rip them.
Congratulate your son on his completion of first grade!! My parents held me back that year!
"Parents were put on earth for the sole purpose of making their children miserable!"-Pat Conroy The Prince of Tides :flipoff2:

i'm not putt'n them in

LoveTractor said:
As a reward, let him help ya' install those sliders! I hope they make it to ya' OK. Remember that I put an X over the screened part so you don't grab that side when unpacking and rip them.
Congratulate your son on his completion of first grade!! My parents held me back that year!
"Parents were put on earth for the sole purpose of making their children miserable!"-Pat Conroy The Prince of Tides :flipoff2:
i'm gonna let my glass guys do it....

well you think your kid rocks. My 6month old ate a ham sandwich today and just took a crap that brings a tear to a fathers eye.........it was so big i just might name it...

j/k......kids do rock though..
cheers

Top Bottom