For Sale My idiot friend is selling things he could use to go wheeling-40/55/60/62 parts. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

richardlillard1

SILVER Star
Threads
As I mentioned in my other thread, he's decided to part out a set of 60 axles instead of selling them complete. He apparently wants to keep the thirds now, something about putting them in the pig up, or next to some toilet in his front yard. Whatever, he sucks.

Below is a list of parts he wants to sell and the asking prices.

*DISCLAIMER* I drive an 80 and have limited knowledge about all this stuff, so if you have questions, feel free to post them here and I'll call him to get your answer. Also, if you see something in the picture that you want and it isn't listed, let me know. For serious inquiries, PM me and I will give you his phone number to call him and arrange payment.

Here goes nothing.

From the front axle:
High steer, crossover - $200
Longs, chromoly hub gears ("they ain't that trail gear crap"--direct quote from friend--these are Bobby Long-made, from before the buy out by Trail Gear) - $400
Also has extra long side FJ40 axle shaft* can be used with 40/55/60/mini truck - didn't get the price, but if you're interested, let me know.

Rear full-float axle, no third but everything drum to drum - $700

Front axle housing w/cut and turn and Marlin gusset kit installed - $200

FJ62 transmission/tcase (w/torque converter, Mark's low range gears and a higher overdrive, about 40,000 miles on full rebuild) - $1500

2F, locked up and doesn't turn - $100

3FE short block, about 40,000 miles on it - $300

1982 FJ60 4 spd and split case - $250

1982 FJ60 power steering box - $50

1988 FJ62 air box, as pictured - $30

1988 FJ62 intake plenum, upper and lower - $50 for both or $30 a piece

FJ62 Denso alternator, not reman, less than 6,000 miles - $50

FJ62 water pump, less than 10,000 miles, spins freely w/no calcium buildup - $20

1982 FJ60 bare front housing w/third, stock internals (no brakes, hubs, knuckles or axles shafts) - $100

3FE valve cover - $20

So that's that. I'm doing this with the caveat that if you buy something from him, you have to tell him he sucks. This part is not negotiable and is my personal stipulation for being the middle man here. The man must pay for his atrocities.

I guess he's selling all of this to buy more turbo 400s, since he's already killed three of them in his stupid Chevy while his poor Land Cruisers sit neglected.

Pictures, in no particular order:

*EDIT - Axle shaft, not Long. Corrected.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
More pictures:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Ill take the 60 PS box...

Interested in 60 box if there is a second. Also if differs are being parted out I'm interested in the thirds.

wait, are YOU your friend? that's a smoking deal on a 3FE short. Same on the H42/transfer...where are they?

I'll take the airbox with the mass air flow meter. Shipped to 90713

Are the diffs still available from other thread?

No, he's keeping the thirds. Please see the first thing I said in this post.

Where are the parts located?

North Scottsdale, AZ. He's about 45 mins from me.

Interested in 60 box if there is a second. Also if differs are being parted out I'm interested in the thirds.

There isn't a second, he's planning on keeping one of them. He's keeping the diffs I mentioned in the other thread, the only other ones he has are unlocked, with stock gears.

wait, are YOU your friend? that's a smoking deal on a 3FE short. Same on the H42/transfer...where are they?

Haha! No. For one thing, I couldn't fit that metric s*** ton of junk in my crappy apartment. For another, I don't like Chevys. Also, I still drive my Land Cruiser, so I obviously don't suck. I could go on, but I believe you get my point. :hillbilly:

They're located in North Scottsdale, technically in Rio Verde.

Ask him how much for all of it?

I would guess all of it added up, minus some sort of percentage to make it more it a better deal for the person interest...wait, are you going to put that stuff on your LX?! :flipoff2:

Last edited:
Lol, subscribed just for the commentary and BTW your friend sucks.

What commentary? I'm just trying to help a wheeling buddy.

Even though he thinks wheeling is driving fast in 2wd down a dirt road.

And he keeps breaking crap because he chose a Chevy.

And won't finish any of the Land Cruiser projects with the plethora of parts he has in his garage.

And because he doesn't know what a plethora is.

And you get the idea...he's lame.

PMs replied for now. Looks like the PS box is tentative, same with the 4spd split case and the Longs.

I work all day today, so I'll get back to everyone with updates as soon as I can, but please excuse my delays.

A few of you have mentioned by PM that he sucks. Yes, he most definitely does. You'll also need to tell him that on the phone, so keep that in mind.

Or in the notes section of a paypal transaction, how awesome would that be?!

I'll take the airbox with the mass air flow meter. Shipped to 90713

Bump. Busy weekend, but I guess I should keep up on this.

Looks like the Longs and the PS box are spoken for, waiting for payment now.

That PayPal note better mention that he sucks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom