“my friends at Molle Toyota” (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am likely out, unfortunately as we will either be in Raleigh NC or working to prep our home for sale. I tentatively accepted an offer to move to Raleigh on Friday :( We plan on going there this month to look at the area, as well. Let me know if a move to Stilwell could be in your future! :)

Congrats on the job and be sure to buy a place big enough for visitors, and start working on scoping out some trails.

Back to Molle, it looks like warm enough weather for FOO to break out of the garage.

Has anyone told Molle that we will be making our appearance? I am thinking that we had planned this before SMORR and told them that we would reschedule. 2 birds, one stone.

k

Were we going to meet up somewhere and then all drive in together? Or just meet at Molle at noon?

See you guys tomorrow!

Hope to be there with the kids, maybe a little earlier.

Wont be able to join everyone for lunch as we have piano recital that moved up on the schedule.

Kelly

What time is everybody meeting? I need to buy a toy for a tot still.

Edit: Looks like noon it is...

Where exactly to meet? Truck center? Parts/Service?
Most of you know Molle's about better then me. I'm going with Truck Center? I'll be rolling solo in the 80.

I've never been to Molle either. I'm going to aim for an 1130 arrival. I'll be there with my 4 yo son.

SNAP! Went to start the 40 yesterday and battery was dead. Put it on the charger and it's still dead this morning. Apparently the battery is toast. I had loaned my daughter the truck today so I turned to my last spare car and wouldn't you know it; Dead battery. I've been too lazy to put the battery tenders on, So I am stuck for the time being. If I can get something going I might make it to Fuzzy's.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1418496925.970941.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1418496943.986578.jpg

It was nice to meet you all today. My son and I had a great time.

Thanks everyone. Sorry I had to turn and burn.

Thanks to all that made it.

Glad I had an opportunity to meet a few more of you guys up there and make a donation for a good cause.

I have only a few pictures from yesterday, so enjoy...

IMAG1604.jpg
IMAG1603.jpg
IMAG1599.jpg
IMAG1600.jpg

First off, thank you
I never thought we would have as many show up as we did. I expected two, maybe three of us to make it. Again, thank you all. And on behalf of the United States Marine Corps, thank you (that was hard for an Army, National Guard guy to type).
I never thought a suggestion, as small as it was, could draw as many together, as this did. I am very humbled that my little post brought us together for something greater than roll-overs, flops, or carnage. Again more lowly than axle rebuilds, engine diagnostics or lift kit recommendations. However, we came and assisted the USMC ( no comment ) on their mission. It makes me proud that we did. And so, I thank you.
Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom