“my friends at Molle Toyota” (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I received an email from, “my friends at Molle Toyota” a few days ago. They wanted to let me know they are a USMC, Toys for Tots drop off location. They are accepting donations between now and 13 December 2014 at all the Molle locations.

That got me thinking. Molle Toyota helps us. Couldn’t we help them? I figured it would be kinda cool for us to show up with a bunch of toys at the 601 West 103rd Street, KC, MO 64114 location at noon, on 13 December, then head to an eatery nearby. Toys for Tots will accept a new toy or monetary donations. I do have kids but I’ll use the toy donation as an excuse to check out all the new toys. Here is their official site http://toysfortots.org/Default.aspx if you have any questions.
Thoughts?

I'd like to join in.

In!

Mind if I cross post this over on Expo?

I think it's the expedition portal

You mean you've never been exposed to the need for a titanium spork and camping gear that costs more than your rig? You've surely missed out and have been doing it all wrong :doh:

It does mean Expedition Portal. There are few KC/MO people kicking around there.

What is Expo? Ignorance on my part.

Count Me In.

Expedition Portal. Sounds Like Another Addiction In The Making.

Should be able to make it as long as I remember or see this post closer to the date

I will try to make it.

Sounds like a great idea! I'm in for bringing toys to Molle. Will have to see about the lunch thing. I have my company Christmas Party that night. Fuzzy's is right down the street from Molle...

I'm in...Molle is just across the highway from my work!

Just a few of the toys I have found for Toys for Tots. It seemed appropriate for a Toyota group to donate Toyota toys to Molle Toyota.

IMG_20141122_115206438.jpg

We'll be doing our toy shopping this weekend.

What time are you guys meeting over there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom