My first LX470 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Quick question: where did you purchase those bulbs? Looks like I need to replace a few.

eBay. They are called wheat bulbs. Just pay attention to the size.

Picked up some more parts. Seat belt clips, radiator cap as the other one was seeping, gear shifter trim (going for black as the chrome ones seem to separate) and solved the part number for the 33 tooth speedometer gear.
F3169A9F-9062-4B6C-A714-6AC6C3C3E244.jpeg

Interesting how a properly working radiator cap causes the system to bleed air and reservoir to go up and down when hot or cold.
DD919C98-787A-4F12-9774-2B115C527CCB.jpeg
Saw a thread somewhere about doing a tranny fluid test to look for contaminated fluid on a white napkin by checking for a ring around the edge of the drop. Fluid looks great. If anyone has that link, please post.
CD6ACDCB-ED35-4FEC-AA0F-19FF8EF48D47.jpeg
3D70A8D6-79F1-4D50-9BAB-3840E1A22C73.jpeg

The wife spotted this cool steering wheel cover so latest accessory.

My first TLCA event. So excited!
22B142B4-85DE-4617-B35C-0177CE4AF1A8.jpeg

Ugh you have me jealous of your HIH9 registration. Next year, maybe!

We are especially excited. We did part of the Alpine Loop on our honeymoon. I’ve been wanting to get back out there ever since.

Turns out a new guy I met at our club meeting is going as well @90WT. So cool to have a local to discuss the trip.
Ugh you have me jealous of your HIH9 registration. Next year, maybe!
You can always get on the wait list.

Grabbed a white board and decided it would be good to put a list together of things I’ve been wanting to do or consider to the 470 with HIH9 being a motivator as well.
BF5777D0-9468-4675-95C8-51C77F254068.jpeg

Since HIH can be done with a stock 100 with AT tires I would get LT tires, roof rack or (not and, haha) rear bumper to store more things if needed, comm's (isn't it required?), scangauge (to keep track of water temp/trans temp/alternator voltage) and speakers (I gotta have my tunes)

Sub'd.
Let me know if you need a hand with your mods. My grom and I are good help. He's good at fetching wrenches and I'm good at fetching beers. 🤘

Since HIH can be done with a stock 100 with AT tires I would get LT tires, roof rack or (not and, haha) rear bumper to store more things if needed, comm's (isn't it required?), scangauge (to keep track of water temp/trans temp/alternator voltage) and speakers (I gotta have my tunes)

Yeah, this stuff was in the works already. HIH9 gives me a timeline to set some completion goals.

Sub'd.
Let me know if you need a hand with your mods.

I might just take you up on it. Been thinking about having some of the guys out maybe for the roof rack. Discovered the ARB rack won’t clear the LX spoiler. So, contemplating direction there. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom