Builds My first LV (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do yourself a favor and skip the nostalgia on the ball and claw axle with drums.

Holy hell what a nightmare. I was so deep in parts I could not stop but I’ll never do another one.

Do yourself a favor and skip the nostalgia on the ball and claw axle with drums.

Holy hell what a nightmare. I was so deep in parts I could not stop but I’ll never do another one.
Yea most of my 45’s have had the engines or transmissions changed at one point already so going to being putting new axles with disc brakes on the front and a rear disc brake kit for the back. I like keeping most things original but I want to upgrade the axles and some other parts so the truck is more reliable and easy to work on

I think the first step is to rid that thing of Black Widow spiders, then we can talk about axles. :p

My LV got a new friend this week

914AB403-BA8B-4485-A8BB-EBE4647C1FEB.jpeg

5B07CC51-DF36-4193-AA55-A5DFEC354A65.jpeg

0E77E93D-FE44-4E96-AD96-470BBEFFC26E.jpeg

03A1A888-4EA0-4157-ADE3-A206E0039D6E.jpeg

F0385A10-5CE9-452A-B5D8-F74DD2C9055E.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow let’s cut the back off an LV and then see if we can can put a pickup shell on it. Where did you find that one I’ve never seen it before.
Haha yea it’s a interesting truck. The scout hard top is just resting on the bed to stay off the ground it doesn’t go with the truck

Someone was very creative in frankensteining an LV into an extended cab pickup/ El Camino? o_O

Congrats Matt.

Where the hell did you find that Matt? More of the story please.
Hey Ken out in California. I’m going to try to get more of story out of him after work today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom