my first Crusher Part II (pics) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

smittycrusher

"Hey big guy, you a golfer" - Roger Dorn
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.morganstanleyfa.com
Here it is. I looked for about 2 months for one that fit my eye/needs. By an act of God this one came up in my back yard. I don't have any money right now to put into it. My first upgrade will be the tires (whenever the michelins wear out). Let me know what you think!

smitty's crusher

congrats on the purchase. looks good with the running boards out already - i had to take mine out - although you may prefer having them on. them tires need to be changed soon.

enjoy your blessing.

aey_bee_see said:
congrats on the purchase. looks good with the running boards out already - i had to take mine out - although you may prefer having them on. them tires need to be changed soon.

enjoy your blessing.

I am very happy to not have the running boards. Now I need to save money and figure out which tires and what size I should put with my stock suspension. Any help is appreciated!!

no padding here. :)

this may have been suggested in the earlier thread you started but it is worth repeating: change your fluids to get a baseline for future changes. do the coolant flush as well. do a search for threads that discuss procedures if you don't have the Factory Service Manual yet.

Congrats on the rig :cheers:

So...I'm guessing that you paid a little more than $1 :D

more than a dollar, but far less than I expected!! so I am happy

lockers??????????????????

welcome :flipoff2:

a,b,c you can always edit prior posts ;p

No lockers :crybaby: , but it is ok. This is my everyday car for some years to come. When it turns into my play truck, Lockers will be high on the list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom