Trade My Detroit locked 5.29 thirds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a professionally set up pair of 3rd members with 5.29's with the rear having a Detroit locker in it. They are currently on my rig that is going through an engine rebuild so they aren't being used. I'm guessing they have approx. 200 miles on them. I'm only running 34's and don't plan on running anything bigger than 35's so I'm looking to trade them for a set of 3rds with 4.56's or 4.88's. I'd like it if atleast one had a locker. I'd be willing to pitch in $$ if they had an ARB.

Give me a shout if your interested or have more questions.

Located near Denver, CO. Willing to ship.

Nothing?

near denver. 4.27? Ya sure?

How much cash would you take? I have a set of 4:88 but the pinion is broke in the front and the lockright is slipping in the rear. we could swap and I throw some cash your way?

Last edited:
How much cash would you take? I have a set of 4:88 but the pinion is broke in the front and the lockright is slipping in the rear. we could swap and I throw some cash your way?

I'll call a friend of mine to see how much to replace the pinion but it'll probably be too much as you're basically setting it up new again. I'd just go buy new equipment if I'm going that route.

sounds like the detroit is in the rear?i would like the 5.29s.why arent you useing them

Detriot is in the rear however you can choose where to put it.

im sorry,i see your original post.do you have an idea on shipping?

I'll weigh one and try to get a quote put together. Probably cheapest and safest to put them on a small pallet and commercially ship.

i got a front 4.88 open 3rd. and a brand new 4.88 gear set and a lockright in a carrier. if u would trade and maybe some cash on my end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom