my dad hit two deer last night --

-- neither made it --

:(

-- here's the vehicle -- pretty banged up --

-- he was going 40 mph, and they just walked in front of the vehicle, 10-15', never aware of its presence --

-- airbags didn't go off either -- :|

e

TJDIV

Back in The U.P.

Yeah...that's NOT an airbag impact. Good thing too, cause airbags HURT.

Deer suck.

Die Bambi Die.

-- i agree on the airbag thing -- they can hurt -- especially if you wear glasses or sunglasses --

-- that thing was close to the windshield -- :(

e

let me know.......

if you need parts for your G20.

thats what i do, i'll hook you up real good on parts for that.

PM me, i'll give you my phone #

insurance will give you retail prices,i'll give you better than wholesale ;)

um -- i think he let it lay --

-- though i would have preferred he ensure the deer were really dead and not suffering --

-- he didn't seem to be affected by that as much as i --

:D

e

Glad to hear your father is ok. Looks like he could use a cruiser with an ARB. So I'm guessing the dear trotted off into the woods to be with all its furry & fuzzy friends. Or did he leave it on the side of the road for all to see?

NorCalDoug

problems solved daily...

Agreed...two at once? Was one "mounted" atop the other? What are the odds?

And speaking of which...what kind of son are you??? You should have set him up with your ARB'd 80. Geez dude, you have 3 cruisers...you can spare one for your father can't you??? Don't you care about his safety? :rolleyes:

Glad pops is okay. Sucks for the deer, but they should know better...clueless deer perhaps? Most likely evolution/darwinism at work. As for the G20 (or is that a G30?) -- hopefully it's dead too -- I never cared for them. You might want to suggest that your father get something that offers more protection; the deer he hit were likely stupid, but I'm sure they had friends and/or family...they'll be out looking for revenge.

haha -- it is a g20 -- basically, a pimped-out sentra -- back in the day...

... he likes it for its mileage -- i personally hate it -- it's like a cadillac cimarron -- just b/c you rebadge it, it doesn't make it a different car...

... the 62 is awaiting a master cylinder gasket -- i bought a $190 part and forgot the $.90 part -- :D

e

buckroseau

May I have another!!!
I hit a deer a couple years ago with my wifes Nissan Maxima, doing 107 mph. Blew both bags, one hell of a mess, messed up the car bad. All better now though. Where I live in Northern, MN deer are every where. Seems like people up here hit deer like bugs, just happens daily. I usually have them standing out around my house, and in back yard sometimes. Doesn't help that the MN deer population is at an all time high.

Couple pics of a deer that got hit by a train up here. Threw the thing up into the electrical wires, burnt some limbs off the deer and took out the power for a few square miles.

mmmmmmm............Deer.....................

Matt

buckroseau

May I have another!!!
concretejungle said:
That's gotta be a photochop! Looks like the body of a bear and the head of a muley.
Location of the incident: Highway 2 about 1/2 mile west of Leeds, North Dakota. Train hit deer, landing on top of distribution feeder pole. Serviced by Ottertail power company.

If you need a phone # for Ottertail power company let me know? I can get one if you want to call there customer service department to confirm. This was fairly recent if I recall.

Matt

Top Bottom