My cruiser pulls left after tire rotation (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently rotated the tires on my '04... rears went straight to the front and fronts went back criss-crossed and now the cruiser pulls lightly to the left. BFG AT's have around 15K miles on them and I run pressure at ~50psi. It was fine prior to rotation. Truck was aligned last year.

Any suggestions?

Probably a tire pull. Try a full cross rotation and see if that solves your problem.

You have checked the inflation pressures since rotation, correct? An underinflated rear tire moved to the front could cause it to pull toward that side.

You have checked the inflation pressures since rotation, correct? An underinflated rear tire moved to the front could cause it to pull toward that side.

x2. Had a slow leak in one front tire and the tire pressure dropped only a few psi. It was enough to pull the car to one side at highway speeds. Quick to check this and rule it out.

Badlander, Reznunt, yes I double check the tire pressure and they’re all at 50 PSI in for a

Badlander, Reznunt, yes I double check the tire pressure and they’re all at 50 PSI in for a
Just curious but why 50 PSI?

It's most likely your tires. This has happened in my cars and I've resolved it by rotating the two front tires left/right, i.e. swap your front left with the front right. If that doesn't work, do the same with the back tires.

It's most likely your tires. This has happened in my cars and I've resolved it by rotating the two front tires left/right, i.e. swap your front left with the front right. If that doesn't work, do the same with the back tires.

I will try swapping and report back...

I will try swapping and report back...
@meatloaf did you every try this? I got my tires rotated this week (Falken Wildpeak AT3W 285/75r16 for record Load E) and am noticing the same thing... Need to triple check the tire PSI but pretty sure they are 38 front, 40 rear.

Greg,

not yet, I am out of town until Sunday... will report back then

Swapped the two front tires and it still pulls to driver's side, maybe a little less but still pulls.

Funny I just had my 94 ro5ation/ balance on my Ki2s. She pulks right 8f I release the steering. Will go back to the shop and firmly request a recheck.
I wonder if knobby tires have rocks stuck in tires affecying the balamce...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom