My crazy idea to stop suicide bombers

Discussion in 'Chit-Chat' started by Eric_FJ40, Jul 15, 2005.

1. Eric_FJ40

Eric_FJ40

Far-fetched I know, but think about it...

Here in the west we have a fair amount of pork in our diet - bacon, sausage and ham are common breakfast foods. Ham, bacon, porkchops and pork BBQ are common lunch and dinner fare.

Now we know that a devoted Muslim will not eat pork. And if they are touched by pork they don't get their seventy-something virgins either.

I figure that one of these suicide bombers in a crowd in any western city will be surrounded by several people with pork in their bellies.

So when they detonate their explosives and (forgive me) all the pieces fly around, their parts are going to be contaminated with parts of pork.

So no visit to Allah, no virgins for you.

With wide enough distribution we could make them think twice about it right?

(I'm not that serious about this, but it does make you think)

Eric

P.S. Hope this isn't in bad taste - I don't want to offend...

2. Liam

Liam

Media:
    Albums:
    how bout making every person getting on any form of mass transportation touch a pigs ass before getting on.....and the ones that refuse to touch it - they get a free beat down

3. BLKDOG40

BLKDOG40

how about something like this?

the 'pork pie',
    [​IMG]
    Hats of meat

4. HZJ60 Guy

HZJ60 Guy Tank Buster

If all airline pilots seats were made using pig leather no jerk off murdering facist muslim could sit down in the seat the fly the thing.

What kind of wacky freaked out religion promises 72 virgins waiting for you to screw when you die? And they KEEP being virgins even after you screw them! I'll tell you what, that BS was invented as a way to make 17 year old young men more easily do what you wanted them to do!

What a joke.

5. Liam

Liam

Media:
    Albums:
    i guess that is why muslim football players wear gloves...

6. Tigerstripe40

Tigerstripe40

What about Muslim airline pilots?
    Jewish airline pilots?

As far as the 72 Virgins thing goes ther are other equally weird idea's that float around in modern Christian religions...

7. Trunk Monkey

Trunk Monkey Moderator

According to the Koran, it's just consumption that's a sin, there's nothing about touching it. It's in the Bible (Deuteronomy) that it refers to pigs being an unclean animal and not to eat the flesh or touch them if they are dead.

You joke about suicide bombers, but if it began to occur in the US as often as it does in the Middle East, the US economy would be f'ed. Think what would happen if the public feared that the person next to you in the theater, grocery store, or mall was a human bomb.

8. Shahram

Shahram I ain't got herpes no more.

Eventually, the public would get desensitized to it. They'd adjust to the threat, and eventually go on with their lives, just like everything else. We didn't crawl into holes during the War, London didn't stop living when it was being bombed, people have a weird way of just moving on with their lives. This isn't the first time in history that a nation has seen terror. It's the human way. Unfortunately, it hasn't happened here in a long time (Civil War?), so we've got this idea that as long as we're at home, we're safe. It gives us confidence, unfortunately that confidence has bred a certain amount of hubris in the American psyche. We've always assumed we were untouchable. Now we're learning we're not. In my opinion, a steady campaign of suicide bombings in the US is probably the best we can hope for, worst case scenario being all-out nuclear warfare. I could live with bombings. Hell, much of the world lives with bombings. I'm not afraid to die. I'm afraid of being put into fetters. As long as I can have freedom of movement, freedom of speech, and the freedom of self-determination, no bomb or fanatic will deter me. Ah jeez, I've had a lot of coffee...I'm pontificating again.

On another note, why bother with the virgins? Now, if you promised me 72 big-assed Brazilian sluts when I got to paradise, you might get somewhere. Hell, I spent my teenage years screwing virgins...bo-ring!

9. PHBeerman

PHBeerman

That wasn't nearly as angry as I was hoping for. You're slipping. Pretty soon they are going to kick you out of New York. :D :flipoff2:

10. Shahram

Shahram I ain't got herpes no more.

Ahem...I'm from the uh, other Freak Kingdom, L.A.

C'mon....72 big-assed Brazilian sluts? You wouldn't blow up a teensy-weensy little bus for that? How 'bout if we throw in an all-you-can-eat pork and alcohol buffet? Ah-HA...now it's getting tempting!

Angry enough for ya?

Yep, I got nothin'.

11. Eric_FJ40

Eric_FJ40

I stand corrected as far as the touching part - I was just building on what popular lore says...I should know better than to not check my facts.

As for joking - I am not. I don't think what I said was a joke as much as it was just random thoughts that I had the other day based partly on what I have heard about the Muslim culture (didn't check the facts) and how a suicide bomber could ruin his chances of reaching his ultimate fate by his own actions - by getting the polar opposite of what he wanted.

It's just a "what if?" scenario is all.

But I do take terrorism seriously. The board covered this in Tyler's thread about terrorism and, while I didn't respond in that thread, I think I share the same feelings that a lot of board members expressed. I will not be afraid and I will not go out of my way to change my routine unless a credible threat is perceived by myself.

Eric

12. Trunk Monkey

Trunk Monkey Moderator

That's good, that's one of the things terrorists want, to disrupt your life, permanently if possible. Only problem is, if they can't disrupt it with plan A, they move on and escalate to plan b. They're like a kid, they just scream louder until they get their candy.

13. PHBeerman

PHBeerman

My bad. They are not as angry.

14. Owyhee Jackass

Owyhee Jackass

This came from a friend-of-a-friend who is a comedian in London...

'If there's more explosions and I do happen to get caught in one, I just hope
    I can find it in my heart to forgive the suicide bomber, and pity him rather
    than hate him, and hope that he and I would both make it Paradise, that he
    would be forgiven for his rage rather than condemned for his evil deeds. My
    only selfish wish would be to get through the gates of Paradise before him
    so that the first thing he would see in Paradise would be me, greasing up
    the last of of his 72 virgins with pork fat before f***ing her ragged with
    my uncircumcised infidel cock.'

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.