My boys first Mag....

Noah, dude, the King is dead, them sideburns have got to go! :D

Aren't you married? No wedding ring? Or do you wear it on the other hand, to show you bat for the other team? :D Not that there is anything wrong with that.. :D

Oh, and adjust your blinds, you can remove those extra stacked up blinds at the bottom you know...I haven't but I know you can.. :D

Rice

SILVER Star

You could never have posted nice family pics and won "most Annoying" ... nice political positioning.

mabrodis said:

Aren't you married? No wedding ring? Or do you wear it on the other hand, to show you bat for the other team? :D Not that there is anything wrong with that.. :D

Oh, and adjust your blinds, you can remove those extra stacked up blinds at the bottom you know...I haven't but I know you can.. :D
THe King is ALIVE....I should know, he loaned me his sideburns - not giving back either..

Yes, i am married, but rarely wear my ring. In fact, I just found it the other day. THe wife hid it from me....she doesnt want anyone to know that she is married to ME..

As for the blinds, i just put those fawkers up. :D

brian

SILVER Star

mabrodis said:

the challeger throws a quick left, right and another left.

the champ is stunned, he's on the ropes.........

Top Bottom