my boy Jack passed away suddenly this past Sunday morning , and it hurts , but healing is happening with the help of Spirit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

my boy Jack passed away suddenly this past Sunday morning ,

and it hurts .....:confused:

i am having trouble dealing with it , im still reeling from it ..

i took off work mon-thurs , i paused the online store and hunkered down ,

i am so so very sad and empty still,...

Friday USPS express mail brought his ashes and a paw print in clay , i can't look at it of i get seriously emotional ..

If anyone. Has any suggestions on how to cope please feel free to post your thoughts

Thanks

Matt
Condolences, my Otis passed away this last Saturday night. Came down stairs in the moring to find him eternally sleeping in his bed.

Condolences, my Otis passed away this last Saturday night. Came down stairs in the moring to find him eternally sleeping in his bed.

it's getting a bit easier every day , but in no way am i over it

i am having difficulty sleeping now too .....

hopefully it will pass on day soon ...:confused:

i am still thinking of my SON every day , this is not getting any different

thanks for you thoughts

im sorry about your Otis

kindly
matt

i shot this tonight while waiting for dinner , carry out

- it's my first i-gram reel i have had a burning desire to pipe dream since jack went to heaven .......

- i lost my creative artistic what ever , and now i know it was gone , for a while and that scares the sh # t out of me to be honest :meh:

- i hope it returns full throttle once again soon

- i planned it carefully , to capture Sophie in here new brave world as alpha A female now , we have been spending alot of father daughters time together now ... :)

- make sure u click the VOLUME ON , and turn it up , because it matters ....

i shot this tonight while waiting for dinner , carry out

- it's my first i-gram reel i have had a burning desire to pipe dream since jack went to heaven .......

- i lost my creative artistic what ever , and now i know it was gone , for a while and that scares the sh # t out of me to be honest :meh:

- i hope it returns full throttle once again soon

- i planned it carefully , to capture Sophie in here new brave world as alpha A female now , we have been spending alot of father daughters time together now ... :)

- make sure u click the VOLUME ON , and turn it up , because it matters ....

Sometimes, a bit of grief can fuel one’s creative juices. My job is helping people find ways of expressing/experiencing power emotions and I’ve found the adage, a picture is worth a 1000 words true over and over. There have been times when I was having a hard time finding the words to adequately express a painful experience. I couldn’t rest until I took my camera out and captured the image that said, “It feels like that!” Once I captured that image, I found peace again. Maybe something similar might help you and our other Mud brothers who have lost beloved dogs.

Sometimes, a bit of grief can fuel one’s creative juices. My job is helping people find ways of expressing/experiencing power emotions and I’ve found the adage, a picture is worth a 1000 words true over and over. There have been times when I was having a hard time finding the words to adequately express a painful experience. I couldn’t rest until I took my camera out and captured the image that said, “It feels like that!” Once I captured that image, I found peace again. Maybe something similar might help you and our other Mud brothers who have lost beloved dogs.

I am a professional mechanical artist

So , I need to feel it again I hope in order to move forward

I will take your suggestion. , perhaps tonight was a first natural step ?

I like still shooting a lot …

But since being introduced to Igram by a friend in the not so
Distant past ..

It has taken that skill set and helped foster a new one I never new existed ?

Thanks for your input and feedback ,

I re-read the posts and comments here more then a few times

It’s been my only outlet to be real …

My wife suggests a grief counselor, but I shied away from that idea as being weak or some how defective in some way ?

Or at least that was how I Justified taking that idea of what ever ?

I still break down some , but not as much …

Tonight was hard earlier , I could not sleep and wondered MUD looking to get into some mischief , but that lasted maybe 11 minutes …

I did see a person asking about what wheels to get for his or her early Fj45 pick up …

I had a moment of Dennis’s the Menace in me warning him not it chose steelies and take the easy path the the Teq dark side …

Showed him what I thought he needed …

I smiled for a bit , and got bored …

This is a excellent distraction long TECH toyota video
I would highly recommend…

It’s is something I have never Seen before ?

I was 💯 % absolutely totally blown away and truly intrigued…

I would say it’s a must watch ….

Trust me it’s simply ….different and made me think how Lucky 🍀 we are here in the USA Despite all the bull sh 1t u see on TV and such ..

If you watch tv ?

Anyway

Thanks for your comments and suggestions.

Do watch this in one sitting …

All I got to say is do it !

@DrDuc
@2020 Rocks
@gnob
@4mydogs
@SNLC
@Sinister

hello there my friends ,

i have been spending much time with Little Sophie , as both a coping mechanism , positive support network companion ./...

it is helping alot , so much so without any for thought , here and i went out back and down off the lower deck , so she can go and do her busy busy business for the night ..

i instinct-grabbed my NIKON Medium format digi-box and ludere Sophie up the cargo ramp with some of her favor dime size liver treats ...

i had not been inside what i have now come to nick-name Shangri-La , who was now officially being mapped out be me and Mrs. ToyotaMatt

to one day become a actual detached Mechanical Arts Studio where all the new ideas to help keep all Land Cruisers on and off the road

forever in the uncertain of parts availability world it seams we are heading it that direction .....

after getting tuned up a bit with glass lined cans from Latrobe i siezend the moment to turn little Sophie into a shooting star ... 💫 :D

EF646447-1EA6-41D0-B8AC-D5FF342A81FB.jpeg

08816C1F-AAF5-4972-8AF5-D7E5A24085FB.jpeg

CDFA8BD8-3D3A-4F6D-BEAC-99E98ED53FCE.jpeg

7B270B5A-ABAE-4CD3-850A-68ED12CDF3C7.jpeg

E0DCD6C4-D2F2-4569-9143-00E62E0356F9.jpeg

Sorry for loss and I'm sure Jack was very special to you !
At the same time you are very lucky to have Sophie to help fill the void.
When we lost our Queensland Heeler ( Pepper ) almost three years ago we had no one to fill that void. I still think of her all the time but time heals and we have Sassy now.
Although we now have Sassy, She could never take the place of Pepper but we love her very much and she fills that void.

RIP Jack !!!

Sorry for loss and I'm sure Jack was very special to you !
At the same time you are very lucky to have Sophie to help fill the void.
When we lost our Queensland Heeler ( Pepper ) almost three years ago we had no one to fill that void. I still think of her all the time but time heals and we have Sassy now.
Although we now have Sassy, She could never take the place of Pepper but we love her very much and she fills that void.

RIP Jack !!!

thank you very much ... :)

Matt,

I just stumbled across this thread and my heart bleeds for you brother. I had to say goodbye to my best friend and dog of the past 13 years (Rocket) on the 25th of February this year. Dogs are angels from heaven above to provide us humans the love and devotion that feeds our souls. As you are, I'm still broken in a million pieces without the love and companionship of my dog. However, the blanket of love and memories of so many good years overcomes the sadness and emptiness of not having my buddy by my side.

Please know that Jack loved EVERY second to have you has his dog owner and now runs in the endless field of heaven. You were his "bestie" and that you will NEVER be forgotten in Jack's soul.

Rainbow bridge poem

Just found this thread and am sorry to hear this.

Dogs are beloved to me, and I can empathize with you. My Lela is my heart.

Back when I was young, I read a Japanese haiku that I think is appropriate to you. I don't remember its author's name, and it doesn't obey the haiku rules in English

The space a dog leaves
Is larger than the wagging
of its tail

I have been plugging away and wanted to say thank you to all that have helped me here cope

This is were I am today right now … :)

Matt

i bumped into this just be-bopping around YouTube , it is nice to see that there are professional level trade-folk who care about the animals they do harvest for us , in a way this mini-reel shows ....

Hello Everyone ,

Happy Labor Day weekend ….🙂

Last Sunday , we met the super nice Registered SPCA foster lady , Miss Denise …

Erin and I took Sophie to her house about a hour away just outside DC for the Meet and Greet stuff …

The Wife had by shear chance used the same book mark that was the Volunteer Group / Ladies who like to be fosters and all that Jazz …

She and the entire crew were all Registered with the COUNTY SPCA and
All had a Laminate too , pretty formal and professional thing ?

Guess taking in special creatures in need of help and stuff involves some CREEPY Creeps some times …

It took a longer then long somewhat Fuzzy to Recall moment that indeed froze in time for me ..,,

I knew at the subsequent awareness moment that happened.

next……

That SHE WAS the Chosen One ….! 🥰

I did not even see her name yet , but did see she was a she and also the stated age of 11-14 months of age …

- I have reasons that are all GOOD .., that she is maybe 7–9 months only ….

At any rate still a puppy in more than a few ways …

Introducing our new family member …

Spirit …

She is 8-10 months old or Tad more per the foster …?

Was a stray …

Now she is my Daughter …..🥰

Now Sophie has a Pack-Mate and a younger Sister to show the ropes and indeed she had been Spirit’s Guide on where to go to make busy and

4DD49745-5F2A-48C0-8F92-E0E52FCB6C9A.jpeg

1538B26C-4470-43A8-AEF1-7DB4B24F4A88.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom