my boy Jack passed away suddenly this past Sunday morning , and it hurts , but healing is happening with the help of Spirit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thank you for giving Spirit a good home!!
Looks like her and Sophie are already pals 😎
Congratulations

2 dogs just having fun…that’s what life is all about. Us humans can learn a lot from the K9s.

Hey M, I just found this thread. I'm so sorry for your loss, and also very sorry for pestering you with PMs about parts orders. I thought you were ignoring me when you were dealing with this crisis - please accept my sincerest apologies and my condolences. If there's anything I can do for you, don't hesitate to reach out.

Hey M, I just found this thread. I'm so sorry for your loss, and also very sorry for pestering you with PMs about parts orders. I thought you were ignoring me when you were dealing with this crisis - please accept my sincerest apologies and my condolences. If there's anything I can do for you, don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you 🙏

Things are getting brighter with the help of my new daughter Spirit

She is evolving in a notable way each day and that is the biggest help I could ever ask for ..

Sophie has the perfect life-time pack-mate to get silly with anytime 24/7 , and they do and do a lot …

I see a future “ It’s the Sophie & Spirt show pilot episode some time soon for sure !

Spirit does something now , it just kinda happened in last 2 weeks or so …

Our back patio door 🚪 goes out to our wood deck that is approximately 4’ feet above grade ……

She bolts out full on H55F fast 💨, like full grown puppy speed and never uses the 3 rises and runs of steps that lead down to the grade and back yard puppy zone # 1 below …

It’s truly a AIR-Time flight of sorts !

I want to pre-plan to have my Nikon Coolpix MED. Format digital camera all set up and tripod style Video ON recording and then sneak into the side shop door , and get both dogs are riled up to go “ outside “ like I can , football 🏈 cheerleader 📣 style and record it and post it here

It’s pretty amazing the in-flight air time is enough that her front arms are pointed straight out and rear legs same for that flight ✈️ time !

Then a precise SPACE X style landing and onto do the puppy business of the moment …

That is an image that is engrained into me now and puts a smile on my face and the happiness that comes along with it naturally I have come to find out …🫠

Thanks for letting me share …

Matt

369D2450-CD3D-49D2-8A44-158AFB3E6236.jpeg
3900653A-16F9-42EC-9EEC-6AD0C3390B8E.jpeg
46AF1659-ACA1-455E-92C2-7AA5353185DE.jpeg

Sophie and dad making a needed supply run to Staples for shipping supplies ..

I have not seen this particular stare into my eye before ?

Maybe it’s just the “ Holiday Tree 🌲 Day Parts Season “ playing trix on my sleepy mind at the end of a FULL-HAND-THROTTLE day , tape gun slinging in one hand , texting 💬 one-arm-bandit style in the other … 🤳

F5031AB5-8974-4061-8E22-C120FEC10334.jpeg
53BF1639-D919-46FF-903D-6CB35B5D433E.jpeg
8B0812E9-6D1F-4497-8E1F-BC7DA15392D2.jpeg

Later last night Sophie likes it toasty , I have never seen a dog huddle this up close to a wood 🪵 stove ?

But , she seams to know what she is doing

07A05B7E-6982-43D1-817A-483B5B69DCF6.jpeg
56132F93-1343-49FD-9838-6DF421F1C912.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom