My Birf Party (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Installed a front aussie on Velveeta this week...

Time to explode some birfs... :D

just some shots of the extendo brake hoses that by-pass the hard line and no backing plate... :ban:

I friggin had rust on my ring and pinion from the last trip because some water found its way in. :mad:

ahh well..
front install 1.jpg
front install 02.jpg
front install 04.jpg

Sweet, I wish I was to the point of lockers and such, but first things first. Going to kick some tellco butt, I can't wait. Thats a bad ass rig Lowtide.

Good times,
Tim in Ohio
87 fj 60
99 taco trd
tlca 14863

I can't wait to get back to tellico...as you can tell I am getting ready now. Last year I just had a rear locker So, I am stoked to head back with a front locker and a LOT of spares...Might be sporting some bigger meats if I can swing it...

Hope to see ya there...safe travels man

this pic has nothing to with the thread but my bro wanted a shot of the my hy-steer....herere ya go Wesman. :D
Rotw1.jpg

thanks, yea dude my PO was sofa king we tah ted..... the two TRE's on the left side of the pic...there switched so there crossing over eachother and binding...like the drag link is behind the tie rod...

majanrk said:
Maybe I'm missing them, but where are the jackstands?

Not trying to be preechy.

yes from what i see

frontinstall1.jpg

yulp 2 jack stands, floor jack and a high lift....how much crap do ya want under there? :D

lowertide you cease to amaze me. Nice ride! What size meats you running now? I need to do my rear 1/4 panel somewhat like yours so I can get rid of some rust rot.

Alright, my bad.

Looks great Al. You are gonna love the front locker. I've been running mine up front for probably a year and a half and have yet to break them damn birfields, not like I haven't been trying ;)

Well, I have a bet ridding with some friends on our next outting...If i am the first one to pop a birf I have to make eggs next morning for everyone at camp...

I will post up some pictures if one goes pop or not ;)

thanks for the kind words...

-Al

Damn nice. I love it. I think that you need to go to 37" tires though. Don't you have 35's on right now? The look small.

:beer:

yeah I do....they are too small for my rig. I at LEAST need 37s or mucho biggerness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom