my ARB rack pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
heres a few pics of my ARB 3/4 rack, when I was looking for pics of them on 80s I couldnt find many, so heres some pics to help anyone looking. It is quite heavy but the 80 can handle it, it adds alot of character, and can carry anything I would ever put up there. Heres some pics of the rack and todays off road damage...
ARBrackbodydamage010.jpg

ARBrackbodydamage011.jpg

and the body damage
ARBrackbodydamage008.jpg

ARBrackbodydamage009.jpg

Looks awesome. Now you need to get an IPOR or Slee rear bumper ;)

NICE RACK! :cool:

Ive always wanted one of those but I can barely fit in the garage as it is!

Looks awesome. Now you need to get an IPOR or Slee rear bumper ;)

yeah the IPOR rear bumpers are sweet, but the roof rack ate my wallet so that will have to be later on down the road. Thanks BTW

Ya...Nice rack!:clap:

i have the same rack. it's a love/hate relationship. I love it for being an awesome rack that will carry anything and is VERY sturdy. I hate it because it's noisy and loud. Takes away the use of my sunroof.
Vehicles as of 10-4-08 015 (Medium).jpg
Vehicles as of 10-4-08 013 (Medium).jpg

Takes away the use of my sunroof.

I like this rack alot, but I want to be able to use my sunroof. Is there a smaller size that would work? Or, what racks allow the use of the sunroof, besides the AO?

thanks for the complements, also what kind of gas milage decrease are yall seeing with this rack?

beautiful rack. Did you know you wanted ARB all the way, or did you look at the African Roof Rack as well?

Looks great Garett.

So how do you get one of the light racks now??

Did not see them on the ARB web site.
Light rack.jpg
arb_rack3.jpg

I love my full length Tradesman. But I do take it off when not in use for a while (mpg, noise, parking structures).

Interestingly, every time I take it off, I am stunned at the difference in looks of the truck. It looks so much sleeker, more elegant and more esthetically pleasing without the rack. (Unless you plan on going to a convention of cheerleaders that are dying to get involved with somebody who looks like they could take them to a safari in Kenya of course... :) )

Looks great. Weight is my main concern factor in choosing this or AO.

I love my full length Tradesman. But I do take it off when not in use for a while (mpg, noise, parking structures).

Interestingly, every time I take it off, I am stunned at the difference in looks of the truck. It looks so much sleeker, more elegant and more esthetically pleasing without the rack. (Unless you plan on going to a convention of cheerleaders that are dying to get involved with somebody who looks like they could take them to a safari in Kenya of course... :) )

I'll take that rack off your hands...come on now...I know how much you crave sleek elegance...

:flipoff2:

thanks for the complements, also what kind of gas milage decrease are yall seeing with this rack?

I only took a relatively short trip (~400mi) with one, it was good for -2mpg on my rig.

beautiful rack. Did you know you wanted ARB all the way, or did you look at the African Roof Rack as well?

I looked at every rack available and I was going to get an INTI but they are no longer sold in US and nobody on this board wanted to sell me theirs...the African racks look good and I love the sunroof opening but not the price...

Looks great Garett.

So how do you get one of the light racks now??

Did not see them on the ARB web site.

yeah I will probably get one after my wallet recoups I think I can get one from MAF, they look great and I like the fact that I can take it on and off

i have the same rack. it's a love/hate relationship. I love it for being an awesome rack that will carry anything and is VERY sturdy. I hate it because it's noisy and loud. Takes away the use of my sunroof.

You want to get rid of that loud noise and at the same time you can use your sunroof, then sell me that dang ARB rack.:grinpimp::hillbilly:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom