My ARB Bumper "DRL" Modification (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

are there options that fits into the ARB housing?

are there options that fits into the ARB housing?

not sure if there are, someone mentioned that ARB has led turns that fit I "think" but not sure, and def not for us that already cut our bumpers, so im looking at getting a spare set for the shelf........

I bought some cheapo Chinese LEDs (flat very low profile) before my trip and just glued them on to the top of the bumper. Work great (still have two spares ). Ran wiring inside for new consoles/switches. Come on via relay when car in ON (if s/w is on)

Did get "fog" light (LEDs same as on roof rack etc. so several lights) put into bumper (via welder) but no DRLs and stronger for fog or low visibility

I had to put a switch in line for my lights because it senses battery drain or charge. So, if i was parked and my fridge turned on, my lights would come on. If i would hook in my solar panel, my lights would turn on.

Bringing this back from the dead, what a great product/Idea!

I just picked up a used ARB bumper and it looks like my blinker cut outs are 6.5'' x 2'', possibly cut by P.O. how ever they look extremely clean.

Im curious of the dimensions I would need to cut my bumper to make these fit, with hopes that its already cut correctly and will solve my light issue.

Thanks!

Post 202 on previous page shows the dimensions for the opening.

7.5" wide 1 5/8" tall.

Where Can I buy these brackets now?

I PM'ed him - so if he gets email notifications of PM's, he'll at least see that.

Last logon from him was ~month ago.

Sorry folks, been out of them for some time and am not making anymore. Thanks for the interest though! Cheers!

Sold the only rig I have that could run these awesome lights and I never did install them. @mderrick, you have first dibs. LMK

$200 for the kit OBO (same price as Johnny was selling them) and I'll cover the shipping if Mike passes.

UPDATE: SOLD!

Last edited:
Not to side track too much but I wanted a fog light for the front of my Cruiser for dark rainy or snowy nights. My 25" light bar is too much for running around on city streets or even back country roads.

Amazon 7" lightbar with double stacked LEDs fits perfectly in the ARB center hole above the winch. it requires two holes drilled on either side of the slot and is full adjustable with IP68 rating.

34480872_175979906424516_2474488898705686528_n.jpg

The light is bright enough I can use it for driving however I have it pointed down and out just enough in front of the truck to make the lines on the road visible. I guess it could be used as a DRL but I put mine on a switch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom