My alarm RS3000 does not stop and keeps on chirping (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My ECU was soaked yesterday while washing the vehicle.

We removed the water with a pressure air machine and was able to start again, but at midnight, it start on chirping and I had to remove the battery terminal in order to make it stop, today in the morning I am trying to mak eit work, the car it does starts, but it wont stop the chirping.

I am trying to reset the system following the RS3000 that I have downloaded from SLEE, but it does not perform as it indicates the instructions, am I missing something? Is there a way to reset the system completely?

Not sure if this will work, but you can try and unplug the alarm unit. Its located underneath the driver seat. Also, If I remember correctly it should have a reset button on the alarm brain itself.

Yes, there is a reset button on the unit. If that doesn't work...then just snip a wire on the piezo chirper.

I hated that system so much that I've removed all chirpers from every vehicle I've owned since.

I hate those stupid fuctory alarms, I would yard it out all of the wires, included, one question how the hell did you soak your ECU, it's under the dash next to the glove box

My car did not have A carpet, so the guy washing it, felt comfortable with the hose under the seat and soak the ECU alarm

That might be why he's washing cars and not doing neurosurgery. :)

Yank the bitch out. It WILL cause you problems.

My car did not have A carpet, so the guy washing it, felt comfortable with the hose under the seat and soak the ECU alarm

Oh he just got the alarm wet, not the ECU, I would pull, the alarm out, and just put a kill switch, you do live in TJ and alarm means nothing but noise, did you tell the guy Eh Wey que onda pendejo porque un mangetta entra mi cameon sorry my spanish writing is bad :worms:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom