My 99 LC Build “Big Booty Judy” (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

After December, I'm good to go.

@DeereMechanic Great looking build. I don't know if anyone else mentioned this to you yet, but part of the deal with running a stage 3+ suspension set up is you have to let everyone else drive it to see how it feels.

It's a really old rule. I didn't just make it up or anything.

Last edited:
After December, I'm good to go.

@DeereMechanic Great looking build. I don't know if anyone else mentioned this to you yet, but part of the deal with running a stage 3+ suspension set up is you have to let everyone else drive it to see how it feels.

It's a really old rule. I didn't just make it up or anything.

No issues there. Don't mind at all. We need to plan a meet and great so I can start putting some faces with some names!

Been a while since I have posted, holidays were crazy with work this year. We managed to get away for 3 days over New Year and take a quick trip down to St Augustine Beach. Almost 700 miles total and averaged right at 13.4 MPG. This included 10-12 miles on the beach. I had to take a few beach pictures. Big changes coming in the next couple of weeks and will definitely have more pics to post. I was able to knock out a few upgrades to Loretta over the Holidays
1) Diode Dynamic Headlight upgrade
2) Swapped all interior lights to LED
3) Sony XAV-AX5000 head unit

59A7D84B-9621-4599-8883-E9B469924744.jpeg

B6744A3D-0E7F-4999-8478-9EC8D2BE4F7C.jpeg

Picked up “Loretta” from @ACC Toyota on Friday. Had them do the 90k Timing service, brass T’s, all fluids check or changed, and basically go over the truck from front to back and address any issues. I had heard great things about this shop and was super impressed when I met Bryan. I can not begin to tell you how impressed I am with this shop and their work. Their level of knowledge and expertise on these trucks is second to none. This will definitely be my go to shop for maintenance/repairs.

Truck definitely has a little more pep with a clean throttle body and fresh plugs. Wife and I made a 460 mile road trip this weekend up to South Carolina and back and averaged 13.8 mpg which i think is darn good considering. Truck did great cruising the interstate at 80/85 MPH, I was super impressed with how great it rides.

Got the chance this evening to knock out a couple projects, I replaced the shocks on the rear hatch and the hood with some Amazon replacements and they work great. Also replaced the center console trim piece. I removed the fake wood trim on the window switches but wanted to freshen up the interior with a new OEM centerpiece. Now I just need to remove or replace the trim around the head unit and AC controls and all the fake wood will be gone.

View attachment 2119440

View attachment 2119441
how did you get the fake wood off? i want to do that too for my center console thx

The wiper arm should fit a 2006, as far as removing the trim it was a pain in the butt. I used a heat gun and some plastic trim tools to pry it off. Just go slow and take your time.

Wow, hard to believe it has been 8 months since I have updated my build, definitely been working on the cruiser a lot over the past few months. Ironman front bumper with winch, Slee Rear Bumper, Viar on board air system. Wired the rear 12 volt plug for a fridge, Prinsu Roof rack, ARB awning, and a new grille. I’m sure there is more that I am forgetting. Also I rolled over 100k miles. Hated to see the 5 digit odometer readings go but excited for all the new adventures
34AD132F-0B77-4812-BC43-4B84B7DC18DF.jpeg
990B9312-0C10-49C0-9863-37EE10151D5F.jpeg

5BAACD03-5B01-4C62-A7E0-5711D3992D53.jpeg

B2A9795A-581E-4CC8-86B8-6CB1E8067EB5.jpeg

3A9B0CBC-9496-4E71-9C1C-A4B5AC083910.jpeg

damn fine looking truck. mine is the same color and trim expt is 2006. where did you get that black grill insert? i've been looking for one with the black logo. and got any pics of your new headunit?

Was able to get my Goose Gear 2nd row seat delete in this weekend. Since I have a drawer system and not their cargo platform I had to do a little redneck engineering to tie it in to the drawer system. Still have some work to do and plan on coating the wood with a “Bed Liner” type coating to match the GG Panels. Happy with the way it’s turning out so far.

503ECA0D-AB26-4E93-BB53-5F1842D71C37.jpeg

7C642155-E67D-4EA3-82D6-65C362CB38E1.jpeg

7050560A-5F02-48B7-95B8-C6F004A2A43B.jpeg

Great looking truck. How are you liking the Sony AX5000? I am thinking about that one and have been trying to find some examples. Did you wire it to the stock amp or do something different?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom