My 97 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I never posted my LC since I bought it. I know it is a mall cruiser with WAAG bars and guard, but, hey, it came with the car and I am going to keep it.
She has 119k miles so far.

don't forget, though, the bull-bars may lead your fender-bender to be much more expensive than if you had no bars --

eric

Second to Eric's opintion,
as the official body and paint representative to the forum I would say leave em on, but as a guy named Dave I would say ditch em they make cool lawn sculpture though.
Dave

It'll look better with the WAAG garbage taken off.

I was contemplating on taking off the grill guard. I really wanted to go for the ARB bull bar w/winch but my financial situation tells me NOT (Iam expecting first baby in May). While I want to take it off, I just don't know how I can get rid of it. My ultimate dream is to have slider instead of running board, ARB bull bar with winch, SOR rear bumper with weing out tire carrier. I am glad it does not have the ruggage rack (my garage is very low and it fits perfect), and rear wind deflector.
Maybe some other time, I will fulfill my dream or go get LM102.

[quote author=MNCruiser link=board=2;threadid=13229;start=msg122110#msg122110 date=1079459179]
I was contemplating on taking off the grill guard. I really wanted to go for the ARB bull bar w/winch but my financial situation tells me NOT (Iam expecting first baby in May). While I want to take it off, I just don't know how I can get rid of it. My ultimate dream is to have slider instead of running board, ARB bull bar with winch, SOR rear bumper with weing out tire carrier. I am glad it does not have the ruggage rack (my garage is very low and it fits perfect), and rear wind deflector.
Maybe some other time, I will fulfill my dream or go get LM102.
[/quote]
Yeah, I'd like to all that someday too, but remember, don't discredit Slee Offroad by calling him SOR, :eek: some consider that a bad word, as it refers to Specter Off Road :-[

MNCruiser -
My opinion, nice looking cruiser. :)

[quote author=erics_bruiser link=board=2;threadid=13229;start=msg122105#msg122105 date=1079458969]

... and get yourself some sliders --
[/quote]

You need sliders, dragging that belly over all sorts of stuff! When you putting a lift in and getting some real tires?

[quote author=landtank link=board=2;threadid=13229;start=msg122313#msg122313 date=1079481094]
You need sliders, dragging that belly over all sorts of stuff! When you putting a lift in and getting some real tires?
[/quote]

ohhhh fawwwkkk --- you're tough -- ;)

how's your head-job goin'??

;)

e

here is my 97, purchased last july:

[quote author=erics_bruiser link=board=2;threadid=13229;start=msg122051#msg122051 date=1079456081]
don't forget, though, the bull-bars may lead your fender-bender to be much more expensive than if you had no bars --

eric
[/quote]

How so? I thought they were supposed to protect you and damage the other vehicle in a collision?

not the bull bars jim, the shwag WAAG bars as they tend to fold up and wad into the rest of the body causing more damage than a bumper alone.
Dave

[glow=black,2,2]Jim ,

Damage by association .... A panel which might not have received any direct damage in a low speed collision will sustain wrap-around trauma as the bars contort and are driven into said panel(s) .[/glow]

[color=555555]T[/color][color=2E3136]T[/color][color=555555]Y[/color][color=2E3136]Y[/color][color=555555]L[/color][color=2E3136]L[/color][color=555555]E[/color][color=2E3136]E[/color][color=555555]R[/color][color=2E3136]R[/color]

Hmmm. I didn't know what WAAG bars were (the bit that bends round to cover the lights?) Don't have that name here. A bull bar is the whole thing to me. Thanks... Oh, in that case I agree with Eric.

WAAG is a manufacturer of lighter grille guards, isn't it?
E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom