My 97 FJ80 is for sale...witness grown man cry (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Be SURE you have done all the math to make your 70 mile commute justified in an econobox. Don't do it for psycological reasons of perceived fuel savings over a different vehicle that you will have to baseline. You WILL regret it.
Nice Rig BTW.

I'm sure you've thought of everything, but you could sell the ARB and winch and buy a $1500 civic, corolla, prism, sentra etc.

Price seems really low for what I've seen 97's go for.... is the market on these not that hot in Tejas?

whoa that's cheap....

Looks lowish to me too... what made you choose this starting price?

i know if i had the money I would fly out and buy that in a heartbeat

I bought the exact vehicle you have, lockers, everything except the bad leather and seat belt issues. I paid $13,000!!!! Where were you then, damn!! A picture of my vehicle is in a recent post(yesterday). The title was what size my lift is.

not good for me, i'm in mansfield, tx (not far)...not that I plan to sell, but bad for local perception of TLC price. I really think you're gonna leave some 'real' money on the table if you sell at that price. are you averse to getting more money or is it a 'fire' sale?

man that price really is insainly LOW,I bought mine for 13000 its a 97 with 10000 more miles than yours and has stock everything(lockers of course),you already have a good deal of money invested in that rig,you can get alot more,great looking cruiser BTW and good luck on the sell!!

KEEP THE LC AND BUY A CIVIC OR SOMETHING. Jesus with that price I could sell my stock 80 and buy yours with all the extras and make 3grand. Damn!!!

WOW...really low price. I paid $14k for mine last October bone stock with 90k and in really good condition so I would imagine you should be able to get another $2-3k out of yours.

Xwhatever now on the price seeming low and on selling the LX to buy an econo box...

As for this:

THE BAD PARTS:
1. The "D" light on the transmission indicator is burned out. - Dash or console? Console is cheap and easy fix...A few bucks and 15 mins and your done
2. Right front door speaker is blown. - :meh: $100 and some new Infinitys or something and your done!
3. Leather in bad shape, especially drivers seat - it's toast. - $750-$1000 and you'd have new leather from Shane :)
4. Rear seatbelt buckles have been destroyed (damn dog). - bet you Oleg @ IRBIS Offroad could hook you up with replacements fairly cheap...or a parts rig in the for sale section
5. Rear bumper on the right side is slightly pushed up. - :meh: just going to get replaced anyway :) I'll sell you my '97 LX450 rear bumper cheap :D

If you're serious about selling then spending a grand or so to "spruce" the rig up could make the LX that much more attractive and raise the selling price by 2x or more what you spend on the sprucing up cost :cheers:

Last edited:
price seems a little low to me as well................

Price seems really low...

whoa that's cheap....

that is a low price

Looks lowish to me too...

man that price really is insainly LOW...

Xwhatever now on the price seeming low...

price seems a little low to me as well................

What the... You guys complain when somebody is asking too much for a rig and now you bitch when somebody is selling one for cheap? Make up your mind!:flipoff2:

Oh, btw, good luck on the sale! :D

... or perhaps you're just stating the obvious.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom