My '97 Back on Road After 3 years as a Chicken Coop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Really getting bored with the 100 (300k miles now) and I was missing my '97 80 that had been abandoned at the bottom of the field with doors and windows open for use as home for all manner of creatures. Cats escape from coyotes in it, chickens laid eggs in it and several generation of mice have made home there. So now after nearly 4 years in the field I told my daughter to go get it. With her boyfriend and a little help from my son in a couple of hours they had it on the road. Runs perfect save just needs a throttle body clean. Why the **** did I cheat on her with a 100? I guess I just got seduced. Problem now is daughter says she saved it so it's hers. You may see her here soon.

She deserves it. And you.... what were you thinking? That’s neglect. I believe a chargeable offense.

Your are right of course

Congrats on getting back on the road and amazing story or endurance!

CPS report...Cruiser Protective Services

I want to see pictures 4 years with the doors open and most would be rusted through on the floor boards

She's right - finders keepers, cheaters are losers.

If she's willing to clean out whatever manner of flora & fawna have called it a home these last few yrs, she's earned it.

Esp if any cats or ferals marked territory - point her at the threads where we pull carpent & hit it with a gallon of Simple Green, a brush & hose. No substitute.

Need pictures or it's all just stories! Unless this is it:
IMG_7475.JPG

Pics.......... or bs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom